Thread: RTR: Imperium Surrectum version 0.5.0 is live!

Barkhorn1x's Avatar Biarchus

Default RTR: Imperium Surrectum version 0.5.0 is live!

(I figured I would post as no one else has...)

The RTR: Imperium Surrectum team is proud to announce that RIS version 0.5.0 is live!

What's Changed (v. 0.5.0):
    - (Possibly) the largest campaign map ever created for a Total War mod, with a size of 1020x700 tiles (vs. Vanilla's 255x156), including more than 900 thoroughly researched regions and settlements.
    - Brand new unit rosters with beautiful remastered units for all Hellenistic factions, utilizing RR's model variety to the fullest extent possible, and hundreds of LODs to keep performance smooth.
    - 18 brand new factions: Aedui, Allobroges, Ardiaei, Atropatene, Belgae, Bithynia, Boii, Cappadocia, Chatti, Cimbri, Edetani, Insubres, Lugii, Lusitani, Masaesyli, Scordisci, Tylis, and Volcae.
    - Loads of new descriptions for factions, units, as well as the new recruitment buildings, written by and based on historical research by our own historians.
    - New BI-based religion system, simulating 22 cultures of the time (Italic, Greek, Celtic, Germanic, Iberian, Illyrian, Baltic, Thracian, Scythian, Libyan, Phoenician, Egyptian, Ethiopian, Arab, Judaean, Assyrian, Anatolian, Caucasian, Armenian, Mesopotamian, Iranian, and Indian).
    - New Cultures to simulate factional differences and the various independent diverse kingdoms, peoples and nations that aren't represented by a faction. You'll notice these in new Rebel banners and symbols (Roman, Greek, Western Hellenistic, Eastern Hellenistic, Thracian, Gallic, Britonnic, Celtiberian, Germanic, Dacian, Scythian, Phoenician, Libyan, Anatolian, Armenian, Iranian, Egyptian, Illyrian, and Iberian).
    - New music and music selection, combining the works of the RS2 and RTR composers as well as the compositions of Tyler Cunningham, the 0 A.D. team, and Paeninsula Italica.

- A much tougher free peoples faction; they act independent, are strong and might even attack you! They also represent the various nations that we have not yet defined as factions.
    - New environments and settlement plans (including beautiful RS2 Celtic Oppida), lighting, battlefield terrain models.
    - All new faction icons, campaign and battle map banners for the Seleucids, Armenians, Arverni, Arevaci, etc., including a new varieties for the rebels.
    - New trait systems from RS2, VE, and other sources including: Roman Leadership, Roman Provincial Governors, Carthaginian Leadership, Barbarian Leadership, Hellenistic Dynasties and Satrapies, and Personality traits. In this mod, a character's ethnicity will contribute to religious growth and unrest.
    - Unit stats have been overhauled to make battles more enjoyable and tactical. All units have less morale and armour so they are more susceptible to morale shocks. Missile units have been improved to be more effective but need to attack on the flanks to deal significant damage. Some units have also had their costs adjusted in order to better reflect their capabilities and value.

- The Greek City States faction is no longer on the map, but it can appear during a revolt in a Greek region.
    - A challenging economic system, focused on farming early and trade later. This is a much more difficult system than vanilla, but not impossible by any means. We will expand upon these features in later versions of the mod.
    - Removed Roman named legions to be remastered and re-added in a future release.
    - Slight RIS-ification of the Vanilla UI, including a new main menu video in the spirit of Vanilla's.
    - Reworked battle AI formations.
    - New Hellenistic general's horse model and scythed chariot model.
    "Aprčs moi le déluge"

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: RTR: Imperium Surrectum version 0.5.0 is live!

nice!

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Barkhorn1x View Post
    (I figured I would post as no one else has...)

The RTR: Imperium Surrectum team is proud to announce that RIS version 0.5.0 is live!
    Nice one Backhorn1x ...Apple or Maurits are usually the ones for that. I've added the link to the mod.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2487698001
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

roman glory's Avatar Libertus

Hi, everyone. I'm having problems with my internet connection at home.
    I was just wondering if it's another link that's not steam to download the game.
    Thanks in advance

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

If you have Mac, the Mac Store. Otherwise CA are quite loyalist to the Steam-based downloads and this isn't one of their EGS forays.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Would be good if the Mod DB site could be updated with latest version. Thank you!