Thread: Log error numerous "Building DB error"

Default Log error numerous "Building DB error"

Hi,

I have over 200 turns, Roman campaign, no crash until then. I crashed while I was in a siege battle, in Massilya against the Arvernes. So I went to check the log, and I read this (see the file attached to this post).

I should point out that this was a small battle, and that the overall performance of the mod is satisfactory. I patched the game to use more RAM.

Is there a link between the crash and this log?

Thank you for reading.

Cheers.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Log error numerous "Building DB error"

The error messages will not have anything to do with your crash - EBII uses multiple upgrade possibilities in their buildings as well as the global 'all factions' conditions in the upper level of the buildings which may cause these messages.

Example: Building DB error - faction f_hayasdan has gap in building prior to stock_past2

This building uses the 'all' condition and is an upgrade from stock_two ('all' again) as well as horse_one which has a specific faction list as condition where hayasdan isn't listed.

As to your log - not sure why there are multiple 'Battle Loading' log entries over a span of 12 seconds before the end of the log without a specific crash message. If the crash persist you may have to change to a trace log to get more details.

Ok ! many thanks for these informations. my battle finally went well ; and I was afraid that I had made some mistakes when installing the mod, which would have caused these messages.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries