Thread: Help on Getai missions

Icon3 Help on Getai missions

I'm currently around 69 turns deep into a getai missions and I'm a bit stumped on the missions. The new player guide has been helpful and I have taken a peek on the campaign script, unfortunately the techno mumbo jumbo is too much for my smoothbrain. So I hope somebody can help me figure things out and we can craft some sort of a complete guide similar to the baktrian reforms.

Here's what I've gathered so far:
    1. Keeping Our Word
    Obtainable from: The start of the campaign
    Condition: Take Klepidava, Region: Tyragetia (the region north of getia)
    Required for reform?: No
    Rewards: 1 skythian HA, 1 getai HA, and moskon will not defect
    Notes: If you still haven't took klepidava after 30 turns, you'll receive a reminder to finish the mission. And I think if you still fail to do so after certain turns moskon (your FH) will rebel with a large army

2. A Cry For Help
    Obtainable from: Taking Zikideva, Region: Moisia (directly south of the getai capital)
    Condition: Take Singidunon, Region: Landa Skordiskoi
    Required for reform?: YES
    Rewards: 2 galathraikes
    Notes: After you took Zikideva (and received the cool new "Liberator of Moisia" trait), a rebel celtic army would spawn simulating the scoridici raids, I believe they will appear from time to time until you finish the mission. Moving your army near or besieging Singidunon would also trigger a garrison script.

3. Becoming Protectors
    Obtainable from: ???
    Condition: ???
    Rewards:???
    Notes: I'll be real dawg, the next couple of missions confuse the heck out of me. It either has something to do with killing enough skythian raids that would spawn on histrie, triggering a large scale invasion, or taking histrie and triggering a scripted unrest event? Either way beat the large skythian stack and you'll get this.
    P.S. taking olbia and skythiapolis would end the skythian raids, so don't be dumb and misread the script like me, leave those horsey bois alone.

4. The Northern Invasion
    Obtainable from: Sacking Streuinta (Boii capital, region: Boiotergion), or Noreia (Region: Etunorikoi) while holding Kapidava and Zikidava
    Condition: Beat the two scary large bastarnae stacks
    Rewards: The reform, Duh.
    Notes: Thankfully this mission isn't that hard to read to my untrained eyes. Unfortunately I haven't made it this far to the campaign and I can only tell you what I think I saw. I'm not too sure on Noreia but the option is nice so you can choose your final boss for the reform to be either the boii or the bastarnae.
    P.S. to unlock the reform you also need your FL to have either the living legend trait (7 authority I think?), but at this point if your starting FL is still alive he'll easily pass through the bar with flying colors.

Default Re: Help on Getai missions

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Pudding Head View Post
    3. Becoming Protectors
    Obtainable from: ???
    Condition: ???
    Rewards:???
    Notes: I'll be real dawg, the next couple of missions confuse the heck out of me. It either has something to do with killing enough skythian raids that would spawn on histrie, triggering a large scale invasion, or taking histrie and triggering a scripted unrest event? Either way beat the large skythian stack and you'll get this.
    P.S. taking olbia and skythiapolis would end the skythian raids, so don't be dumb and misread the script like me, leave those horsey bois alone.
    The raids are random, in spring, I think. Rebel spawns that appear in Mikra Skythia - if you kill them, you get money. There's a counter which records how many of them you defeat. Eventually, when the counter reaches a certain number, the big spawn happens.

Big thanks mate, so from my understanding my current save is kinda boned since I've taken skythiapolis and olbia and it triggers the end of the skythian raids without leading to the becoming protectors mission. A bummer for sure but I'll update the OP with the triggers and to make sure people don't just do this by accident. Might also update it with the histrie tribute system and the skythian raid mechanic as well since both are intertwined with the missions.

Oh and I'm not sure but I think the skythian raids trigger every summer, while the prompt for becoming protectors mission trigger in spring, but I could be wrong.

In addition, ShoeBopp made a really detailed guide in this thread. It is still up to date.
    Annnnd now I need to start another Getai campaign.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Airos View Post
    In addition, ShoeBopp made a really detailed guide in this thread. It is still up to date.
    Annnnd now I need to start another Getai campaign.
    But don't risk life of your initial FL. If he dies, then the road to the reforms is much longer...
    Besides, I've failed the mission of Moskon (ie taking Tyragetia) and I didn't have much problems because of it.

I managed to get the reform turn 67 :

- You need to sack Streuntia AND Noreia. The next turn the Northern Invasion occurs.
    - "Becoming Protector" isn't required for the reform as far as I can tell. A script force you to war if another faction conquer Histria, I just "liberate" the settlement after that.

Sadly I can't start the "Journey" thing with the Razas, probably because i didn't finished "Become Protectors".