Thread: descr_campaign_db's full list of values

The Great Khan of Rome's Avatar Civis

Default descr_campaign_db's full list of values

I'm looking for something related to campaign movement related for types of units. I think it was a multiplier of some kind. Can't 'member the name of it tho.
    Creator of UNREAL, balance mod series that promises changes to everything Total War, and it's offshoots, MEGA for other games. Basically, I'm reject Radious.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: descr_campaign_db's full list of values

It is in one of the data files, forget some. It is not a multiplier, you decide on number of movement points.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

No it's something along the lines of cavarly_action_points_modfier. You're referring to this in descr_character:

Code:
    starting_action_points	80	; default value for all characters and pathfinding calculations

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    type			named character

actions			moving_normal, moving_quickmarch, garrison, assault, attack, besiege, entrench, ambush, diplomacy, bribe, exchange, building_fort, building_watchtower
    wage_base		200
    starting_action_points	80
    which is just for strat characters like captains. The modifier I'm talking about makes it so that in campaign, inf units get less action points and siege gets even less.
    Creator of UNREAL, balance mod series that promises changes to everything Total War, and it's offshoots, MEGA for other games. Basically, I'm reject Radious.

From EBII's descr_campaign_db.xml:

Code:
    <siege_movement_points_modifier float="1.0"/>  <!-- movement points modifier for siege units -->
    <cavalry_movement_points_modifier float="1.0"/> <!-- movement points modifier for cavalry units -->
    These are what I'm looking for.
    Last edited by The Great Khan of Rome; September 18, 2022 at 09:20 PM.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Usually siege is set 0.8 and cavalry at 1.2 with infantry (setting not available) being 1.0 as base.