Thread: MP Issues with this mod

Default MP Issues with this mod

I am not sure how many people even play multiplayer with this mod, but my friend and I have been trying to do so. Usually, within 4-6 turns, we get a desynch, and eventually, we get one that crashes our game. This has probably happened half a dozen times.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, are you aware of any remedies? The mod plays fine solo, through dozens of turns, and we have not experienced this in any other TW game or, for that matter, any other game we have played in Steam.

Suggestions would be appreciated, and thanks in advance, if you have any!

Default Re: MP Issues with this mod

Quote Originally Posted by Remise View Post
    I am not sure how many people even play multiplayer with this mod, but my friend and I have been trying to do so. Usually, within 4-6 turns, we get a desynch, and eventually, we get one that crashes our game. This has probably happened half a dozen times.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, are you aware of any remedies? The mod plays fine solo, through dozens of turns, and we have not experienced this in any other TW game or, for that matter, any other game we have played in Steam.

Suggestions would be appreciated, and thanks in advance, if you have any!
    Well, since no one has any suggestions re my query, are there any other forums devoted to this mod? If so, please post them here, and thanks again.

Caesar_1991's Avatar Miles

Default Re: MP Issues with this mod

Are you running the multiplayer submod? My friend and I play Ancient Empires, which is a total conversion as well. I think desyncs are just going to happen with big total conversion mods