Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 352

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

  1. #221
    Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cracovia
    Posts
    7,365

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by opaxite View Post
    Somehow, many of my generals end up with "Seethes of anger" trait. Any clue as to what is triggering that?
    there're many small triggers for gaining this personality trait, then there's selfperpetuation at VH (2%). So there're many possibilities to get it (but also some to lose), and "Seethes" is the second step, which is due selfperpetuation.

  2. #222
    kostic's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Near Lyon in France
    Posts
    1,840

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 version 2022/09/08

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenriz-CH View Post
    I unpacked it in mods folder butr there's no .bat file, only data file, campaign_AI_switcher, configuration.cfg and Large Addresse Aware. I deleted the file and re-unpacked it multiple times for the same re
    sult
    Maybe your Windows is configured to hide certain files ? There must be an option to change this. Maybe you need to have administrator rights to change your configuration.

  3. #223

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    I had corrupted files from mediafire, it works fine with the other link.

  4. #224
    opaxite's Avatar Foederatus
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Moravia
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: SSHIP - General Discussion

    Some observations after 380~ turns
    I am having a blast and the game still feels fresh. As Kingdom of Poland I am roleplaying, so conquest is not my primary goal. There are no dominant factions except Mongols, whom I keep pushing out towards the Caspian sea.

    I am playing normal/normal difficulty. At this point, with 20~ regions, I can easily field around 6 full stack armies. The main threat being abovementioned Mongols, whom I still fear, and keep reconquering provinces I've liberated. Waiting for the right moment to besiege them in a settlement is my go to tactic and I'm still learning new ways of dealing with them.

    I have never been this invested in a campaign for this long. The mechanics introduced by this mod are on spot! Big thanks to everyone who made this possible, I hope you keep improving this incredible mod and more historical fans find their way to play it.


    What keeps the game entertaining

    [1] Somewhat accurate historical map
    This has already been mentioned many times, I think the mod strikes a perfect balance. Factions keep surviving, or are brought back with the resurrection mechanics. From other threads I sometimes see a faction "go wild" and conquer half of Europe. This tells me every game is unpredictable and for me, this is the main "immersion keeper".

    [2] Gradual unlocking and historical events
    I keep reading through most of the scripted historical events. It feels amazing when I get a message that new pavise shields start to appear, and later I see that I'll be able to train a new unit! I am hyped to see how the unit fares in battles, how it looks like with armor upgrades, etc. It feels like there's always something fresh to come, ane even after so many turns, the game doesn't feel stale.

    Thanks to this mod, I've started listening to Brief history of Poland podcast and read a book on History of the Bohemian Crown. It feels rewarding having the Piast family in the game, and then learning about them in the podcast.

    [3] Custom buildings
    I'd never think of such a clever way of introducing the Hanseatic league or German orders to the game. Especially the Hanseatic League feels like a gradual progress that develops over a long time and makes an otherwise uninteresting area very entertaining (even though in the game, no kind of danger ever came from the Baltic sea). The custom units is a welcome bonus and many germanic knights have fought in my ranks over the years. I wish the custom churches would also add some flavour, but that's for another thread.

    [4] Crown mechanics
    Love all about it. Took me a long time to achieve the crown, and it feels like I've earned every piece of it. Wish it would also change the FL title to King, but that's not really an immersion breaker.

    [5] Province Titles, Ministerial Offices, Book Ancillaries
    The Provincial titles feel very prestigious and the most accomplished family members are rewarded with the best titles. I made it a custom when a new King is crowned to gather all family members in Poznań for a "council", where titles and ministerial offices are granted. Love also the "Stripped of titles" trait, feels like a great way to punish embezzlers, drunks and other characters who have somehow ashamed the family.

    I've modded the game to make all ancillaries transferrable, so characters can have their Provincial title visible in the first place. Sometimes, it's a bit tedious to manage the 8 ancillaries limit, especially when books start to appear. But they add a nice flavour and uniqueness into the game. (The images for the books could use some love, right now they look like covers rather than actual books (I'm offering my help with that though, I push pixels for a living))

    [6] Character traits development
    In general, it feels like I have a lot of control over how characters develop. There's some actions and consequences that I still need to understand better, sometimes they feel underserved, like getting the Poor disciplinarian trait from simply occupying a conquered settlement, or the Harsh taskmaster developing quickly when you use all your movement points. But over time, I've become more attentive towards the mechanics, and it actually adds more flavour to the game as well.

    [7] Princesses, Noble Ladies and Family tree management
    I am pretty happy with how I managed to develop my family tree and all the foreign blood in my lineages. I only allow marriage to the most accomplished family members, and they can only marry either a foreign princess, or a noble lady. The Noble Ladies are incredibly useful when I need to keep a certain lineage going, and the frequency is right. For every generation, there's one foreign princess and one noble lady available.

    I have never managed to marry my princess to a foreing king or heir though, it seems logistically impossible. Adding foreing generals is a bit tricky, too, as they (or their sons) tend to become usurpers. I let most of those branches die out, but I still keep one really good lineage going. It actually adds a lot to roleplaying and feels like there's some competition inside the family and the sons want to prove their worth.

    In general, I'm getting great sons these days, some 7 generations later. Haven't managed to develop chivalry too much, but that's one of my current goals.

    [8] Merchants
    This mod has finally made merchants meaningful. With the Merchants Guild HQ a and FL traits some of my merchants now make over 10k a turn, and make a significant portion of my earnings. There used to a bit more challenge while developing this, nowadays it's just replacing dying merchants, but I don't really mind.


    What feels underwhelming

    [1] Crusades
    I love the crusades mechanic, but hardly ever partake in a crusade these days. There's little to no challenge, punishment or reward. Most of the targeted settlements and factions are very weak, the Crusader states keep a strong foothold in the area, 380 turns in. The problems are following:

    1. Most of the christian factions participate, so there's little to no danger for the crusading army to venture in the area. Eventually you see this one targeted settlement surrounded by 4 crusader armies, so it's just a matter of who gets to besiege it first.
    2. There is not enough reward: All I ever got from Crusades was an experience bonus for mercenary units I have to disband afterwards because I won't maintain them (can't replenish), and a "Pilgrim to Jerusalem" trait for one of my general, which added 1 Piety.
    3. Not enough punishment: Simply ignoring the crusade means I lose a bit of favour with the Pope, and that's it. There's no real risk: He won't excommunicate you for it, you don't get any negative traits or disadvantages.
    4. Not enough challenge: As mentioned, the crusades are mostly unnoposed, even if I get there first. Fielding a full stack army only to find an almost empty castle somewhere in the desert is just underwhelming. Where's the glory in that?
    5. It is mostly just a logistics nightmare and negative traits risk: I have streamlined getting there and with the extended crusading army range, it only takes me measly 2-3 turns via a sea route. But getting back takes the best years of a young general's life, during which he'll just stagnate, and mostly risks negative logistical traits, diseases, and getting stuck in the middle of nowhere.


    [2] Mongols and Vassalage
    Historically speaking, many countries became vassals or tributary states of the Mongol Empire, but in the game, Mongols tend to anihilate everyone. Not sure if anything can be done about this.

    [3] Religion and Clergy
    I started writing this down, but will start a different thread here. I think there's some potential for extending the mechanics, and will appreciate feedback.

  5. #225
    Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cracovia
    Posts
    7,365

    Default Re: SSHIP - General Discussion

    Thanks for the comments, opaxite. Some reactions from my side:
    Books & ancillaries - I've actually worked a bit on improving the graphics here for the next release, but I think we'd be very interested in somebody with graphical experience to have a look. One may also adjust the intial map - in the menu - to the current state of affairs (a few province changed sizes or ownership). The crowns also need a historical review, I had only made research to a few of them.
    I think marrying a princess off to a foreign king is quite possible, but perhaps you need to be a dominant faction. I don't know what does rule this process. Maybe @Macaras would know.
    It seems that Chivalry is very scarce in this mod. To some extend it's by design: a general can have huge impact on a settlement growth. But maybe I've overdone it?
    Merchants - this is exactly my goal: few merchants but those who are there make a big difference.

    Crusades - well, I haven't dealt with it, it's awating my time (or somebody's else ;-)
    Mongols: interesting that they're a threat even at Normal difficulty. At VH they can even more aggressive, I think.
    Religion: this is also a king of neglected part. In the past, VineFynn made chagnes, but he disappeared before we got feedback. Then there're fixes to the problems by @Belovese and @Macaras, iirc, but no thorough review. One need to understand the whole mechanics of the Med2 engine, and I don't think there're many who know how to do it.

    ----------------

    I'm still to elaborate on this question:

    Quote Originally Posted by dijenek999 View Post
    2. Remembering in earlier version some civil wars on AI side. Is it disabled now in this new version? Also i didn't have any civil war on my side, but i am maintaining heirs pretty good so i guess that could be the reason.
    3. Wondering is there any scripted event that will slow down or stop Mongols? They destroying everything very easily. They destroyed Cumans, Seljucs, Zengids and now Fatmids are also near end. I know it was strongest force in history, but wondering is there any civil war or something to slow them .
    4. Didn't see many crusades. Few at beggining, and only one few turns ago to France city Barxiluna. Wondering will there be any crusades against Mongols? And what generally triggers them?
    5. my first heir in Georgia campaign, when he become faction leader, was getting Expert mining or similar mining trait for few turns in row
    I'll try to answer these questions. I'll edit this post, now just a start.
    ad. 2 - there should be. Let me...
    ad. 3 - their benefits should fade away as the time progresses. But it may be too slow, need to check ...
    ad. 4 - this might be due to the lower number of priests. I don't know the mechanisms ruling the crusades, someone needs to explore it.
    ad. 5 - let me see, traits are my area of modding.
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; November 26, 2022 at 05:04 AM.

  6. #226

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    This will be a novice question: for a SSHIP 0.98 beginning player which faction do your devs recommend for the first campaign to know how the mod work?
    Fall of the Republic & Rise of the Empire: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...FRRE-mod-links

  7. #227
    Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cracovia
    Posts
    7,365

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by l5c4sl3m0s View Post
    This will be a novice question: for a SSHIP 0.98 beginning player which faction do your devs recommend for the first campaign to know how the mod work?
    I'd say HRE.
    But perhaps the players who played would have some more solid hints?
    Anyway, read the opinions here beforehand.

  8. #228

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by l5c4sl3m0s View Post
    This will be a novice question: for a SSHIP 0.98 beginning player which faction do your devs recommend for the first campaign to know how the mod work?
    Piza would be a great start, Italian states in general are great and snowball into a major power. Maybe England, if you like it more.

  9. #229

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    I'd say HRE.
    But perhaps the players who played would have some more solid hints?
    Anyway, read the opinions here beforehand.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoba99 View Post
    Piza would be a great start, Italian states in general are great and snowball into a major power. Maybe England, if you like it more.
    I will take in consideration Jurand and yoba.
    Portugal seems a great option - a good start position between Leăo & Castela and Mouros in the south.
    Fall of the Republic & Rise of the Empire: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...FRRE-mod-links

  10. #230
    Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cracovia
    Posts
    7,365

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by l5c4sl3m0s View Post
    I will take in consideration Jurand and yoba.
    Portugal seems a great option - a good start position between Leăo & Castela and Mouros in the south.
    I'd think that Portugal is the least preferable option for somebody who wants to start this mod (together with Serbia). One-city faction with no options to build up it's position. Pisa is perhaps a bit stronger, but should still be crushed quickly by HRE or Sicily.
    The do get some financial support at the beginning in the September version, so maybe it's not so hopeless.

  11. #231
    louigi's Avatar Laetus
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    hello devs, i've started my first 0.98 campaign yesterday (with france). it's been a challenging but very enjoyable and immersive experience so far. in the 16th turn i conquered clermont, now up to Dijon!
    i'm playing on medium campaign and hard battle difficulty

    The only thing that i do not completely understand so far is ancillaries and provincial titles. in a pop-up information window it was said that you can 'manually' swap these titles between generals and also that some ancillaries can be given from one general to another. also i don't really understand how dissent from generals work. i have a general that has 0 loyaly since the beginning. I put him with my king for almost 10 turns i think, to make him a bit more loyal but it didn't work. a few turns ago he got the 'actively disloyal' trait, and also the 'got the king's eye. so now he's plotting an uprising? and how will that happen? or does the trait ' has the king's eye prevent that?

    Where can i find some clarification on these matters?
    Thanks in advance!

    And again, good work because i'm really loving the game

  12. #232

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Hello. Please redirect me to a more appropriate thread if there is one.
    In \data\export_descr_unit.txt I found that Musketeers (unit # 96) have the following values regarding armor:
    Code:
    armour_ug_levels 0, 6, 6, 23
    armour_ug_models Musketeers, Musketeers_ug1, Musketeers_ug1, Musketeers_ug1

  13. #233

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by louigi View Post
    hello devs, i've started my first 0.98 campaign yesterday (with france). it's been a challenging but very enjoyable and immersive experience so far. in the 16th turn i conquered clermont, now up to Dijon!
    i'm playing on medium campaign and hard battle difficulty

    The only thing that i do not completely understand so far is ancillaries and provincial titles. in a pop-up information window it was said that you can 'manually' swap these titles between generals and also that some ancillaries can be given from one general to another. also i don't really understand how dissent from generals work. i have a general that has 0 loyaly since the beginning. I put him with my king for almost 10 turns i think, to make him a bit more loyal but it didn't work. a few turns ago he got the 'actively disloyal' trait, and also the 'got the king's eye. so now he's plotting an uprising? and how will that happen? or does the trait ' has the king's eye prevent that?

    Where can i find some clarification on these matters?
    Thanks in advance!

    And again, good work because i'm really loving the game
    Well, for example, one of your generals have an ancillary "Duke of Clermont". Move another general in the same place, open a window with general's characteristics, that has "Duke of Clermont" trait, and manually drag and drop it to another general (like you would merge units, but instead dragging one unit onto another, you drag ancillary to another general). Be careful, taking a title once from a general gives him a temporary loyalty penalty, taking it twice makes it permanent. Also your general can't have more than 7 ancillaries, and some of them can't be exchanged.

  14. #234
    louigi's Avatar Laetus
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    thank you for the answer! i'm at turn 54 now, still enjoying it very much, but I have found some irregularities which can be potentially game-breaking that i just want to share with the devs.

    first of all suddenly my priests are gone. i didn't pay attention to them( i had 2) for a dozen turns but when i needed them they were nowhere to be found. i right-click agents but nowhere to be found..
    but the worst thing is that i can't recruit new priests! because for some reason the agent limit is reached while I have 0 priests.. could this be a bug or am i missing something?

    the following remarks aren't bugs but just things that i think if changed could make the game better:
    -movement points of armies too high: i completely agree if it is high for generals, but now you can just move full stacks of armies around europe in few turns.. it's a bit ridiculous really
    - almost all my family member are administratively minded. i have 7 male family members now and only one of them is military minded(my king)
    -the armies in rebel settlement( independent souvereignities) are too powerful. In the first 20 turns I could easily conquer them, but suddenly the armies, for example in Ghent were being built up very fast to the point most of the rebel settlements around me have OP armies. like 5 of more units of norman searjents and other elite units. there's no way they could muster these units so fast..

  15. #235

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Another error in \data\export_descr_unit.txt: game treats units with the "very hardy" attribute (currently only Spartharii tou Vasileos, which is the unit #456) as if they have the "hardy" attribute. That's due to the attribute having a space instead of an underscore: the correct attribute is "very_hardy" (all quotation marks excluded).

  16. #236

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Silent reader here…love playing this mod…will there be a new version coming out soon or at least an update…i’m thinking of starting a new game and i’m hoping that if a new version is coming out soon that it will be save compatible so i can continue my campaign…anyways, thank you for making this classic game better and more addictive…i’ve been playing this game since 2007…my wife thought that this is a new game when she saw me playing this mod…anyways…thanks for the hard work and looking forward for some updates…

  17. #237

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by king13galford View Post
    Silent reader here…love playing this mod…will there be a new version coming out soon or at least an update…i’m thinking of starting a new game and i’m hoping that if a new version is coming out soon that it will be save compatible so i can continue my campaign…anyways, thank you for making this classic game better and more addictive…i’ve been playing this game since 2007…my wife thought that this is a new game when she saw me playing this mod…anyways…thanks for the hard work and looking forward for some updates…
    Yes, I know what you mean, my way of dealing with addictiveness of games is that I only play MTW2, so I get bored after a while, have some rest and after some weeks play another campaign, get bored and so on.. This way I learn a little history, programming and not loose too much time in real life. God only knows what would happen if I tried all the available new strategy games

  18. #238
    Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cracovia
    Posts
    7,365

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by king13galford View Post
    i’m thinking of starting a new game and i’m hoping that if a new version is coming out soon that it will be save compatible so i can continue my campaign…
    Campaigns are rarely compatible.
    Upload a save from your campaign anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo4 View Post
    Another error in \data\export_descr_unit.txt: game treats units with the "very hardy" attribute (currently only Spartharii tou Vasileos, which is the unit #456) as if they have the "hardy" attribute. That's due to the attribute having a space instead of an underscore: the correct attribute is "very_hardy" (all quotation marks excluded).
    noted, thanks! will be fixed somehow in the next issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by louigi View Post
    thank you for the answer! i'm at turn 54 now, still enjoying it very much, but I have found some irregularities which can be potentially game-breaking that i just want to share with the devs.

    first of all suddenly my priests are gone. i didn't pay attention to them( i had 2) for a dozen turns but when i needed them they were nowhere to be found. i right-click agents but nowhere to be found..
    but the worst thing is that i can't recruit new priests! because for some reason the agent limit is reached while I have 0 priests.. could this be a bug or am i missing something?

    the following remarks aren't bugs but just things that i think if changed could make the game better:
    -movement points of armies too high: i completely agree if it is high for generals, but now you can just move full stacks of armies around europe in few turns.. it's a bit ridiculous really
    - almost all my family member are administratively minded. i have 7 male family members now and only one of them is military minded(my king)
    -the armies in rebel settlement( independent souvereignities) are too powerful. In the first 20 turns I could easily conquer them, but suddenly the armies, for example in Ghent were being built up very fast to the point most of the rebel settlements around me have OP armies. like 5 of more units of norman searjents and other elite units. there's no way they could muster these units so fast..
    1. upload a save
    2. no idea about the priests. they might have turned heretics?
    3. movement has be lowered some time ago. for the moment we don't have plans to curb it more.
    4. well, this may happen. the ratio should be between 6-4 and 7-3, but it's stochastic
    5. they could but they shouldn't. thanks for the info, will look into it at some point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    Our development has slowed down recently, so the changes for the next version won't be enormous. The reported bugs will be fixed, there'll be more buildings as announced in the other thread, some evolution of the factions and historical events added, fixes to the code (one can be significant, related to the aggressor mechanism, with fixing an issue discovered by @Macaras, new version of the AI & diplomacy files by @Macaras, perhaps some changes of the units coming from @kostic.
    I would think (without any consultation with the rest of the team) we'd publish a version in early December.
    Now I'd think the new edition will be in January. There won't be many changes though, only the Almoravids will be updated and enriched with buildings.

    Quote Originally Posted by dijenek999 View Post
    Thank you Jurand! I got also one strange message around 1268, turn after i conquered Constantinopole with Georgia, that my capital T'pilisi is lost to enemies. But city was perfectly fine that turn.
    can you upload a save? preferably just before that turn 1268

    Quote Originally Posted by louigi View Post
    hello devs, i've started my first 0.98 campaign yesterday (with france). it's been a challenging but very enjoyable and immersive experience so far. in the 16th turn i conquered clermont, now up to Dijon!
    i'm playing on medium campaign and hard battle difficulty
    upload a save from your campaign!

    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardDuck View Post
    I'm playing on Hard/Hard for difficulty
    upload a save!

    ---------------- (reminder for myself):

    I'm still to elaborate on this question:

    Quote Originally Posted by dijenek999 View Post
    2. Remembering in earlier version some civil wars on AI side. Is it disabled now in this new version? Also i didn't have any civil war on my side, but i am maintaining heirs pretty good so i guess that could be the reason.
    3. Wondering is there any scripted event that will slow down or stop Mongols? They destroying everything very easily. They destroyed Cumans, Seljucs, Zengids and now Fatmids are also near end. I know it was strongest force in history, but wondering is there any civil war or something to slow them .
    4. Didn't see many crusades. Few at beggining, and only one few turns ago to France city Barxiluna. Wondering will there be any crusades against Mongols? And what generally triggers them?
    5. my first heir in Georgia campaign, when he become faction leader, was getting Expert mining or similar mining trait for few turns in row
    I'll try to answer these questions. I'll edit this post, now just a start.
    ad. 2 - there should be. Let me...
    ad. 3 - their benefits should fade away as the time progresses. But it may be too slow, need to check ...
    ad. 4 - this might be due to the lower number of priests. I don't know the mechanisms ruling the crusades, someone needs to explore it.
    ad. 5 - let me see, traits are my area of modding.
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; December 13, 2022 at 06:08 AM.

  19. #239

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    I might have found some more stuff regarding armor that could need a review, but this time I'd like a modder to please either confirm that the following points* are true, or to explain how stat_pri_armour and armour_ug_levels work exactly. Once I know how armor upgrades work, I plan to check the armor of various units and report anything amiss I find.

    * They represent what I understood from reading the comments at the beginning of export_descr_unit.txt.

    Using the Spear Militia (unit #133) as an example:
    Code:
    stat_pri_armour  1, 1, 4, flesh
    armour_ug_levels 0, 1, 6, 10
    Are the following points correct?
    1) armour_ug_levels 0: armorer level 0 is a prerequisite to recruit the unit in a settlement (in this case, the unit can be recruited even if there isn't an armorer in the settlement).
    2) stat_pri_armour 1: the unit spawns with level 1 armor.
    3) armour_ug_levels 0, 1: when the armorer can produce level 1 armor, the unit can be upgraded to level 1 armor at a cost. But what happens in this case? That the unit doesn't upgrade, or that it does at a cost but the armor level stays the same?
    4) armour_ug_levels 0, 1, 6, 10: 1, 6 and 10 are the armor levels that the unit will have after the first, second and third armor upgrade, respectively.

    If they are, what should I report?
    A) The armor value in stat_pri_armour (i.e. the first value) is higher than the first value of armour_ug_levels.
    B) The second, third and/or fourth value(s) of armour_ug_levels is/are the same as the armor value in stat_pri_armour.

    Thanks in advance!

  20. #240

    Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP 0.98 ver. September 8th, 2022

    Sorry double post, but I can't edit my posts.
    C) armour_ug_levels has a value repeated more than one time (like for the Musketeers (unit #96), as reported in a post above).

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •