Thread: Does the AI get buffed movement on Strategy Map ?

UndrState's Avatar Centenarius

Default Does the AI get buffed movement on Strategy Map ?

Hello wise ones , does anyone know of any evidence to suggest that the AI gets buffs to their movement range specifically on the Strategy Map ?

I've never seen anything personally to suggest this nor recall any posts to this effect . Someone on a FB group is claiming this and I want to give it the fair hearing , although it seems to me that the way the AI cheats is well known in every other dimension .

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Does the AI get buffed movement on Strategy Map ?

I've never heard of it.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Not on vanilla M2TW. But there are traits that make generals move faster or slower and a mod can give them easily to only-AI generals.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

I have seen AI characters able to make an attack even when their head is bowed, which indicates that they have no more movement. I know that some mods also give all AI characters a hidden movement bonus, but this would not apply to captains, only characters who can get traits.