Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Greek prime-minister could be involved in a massive illegal spying scandal

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: The Greek prime-minister could be involved in a massive illegal spying scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Nebaki View Post
    Looks like Syriza will strike back
    I wouldn't hold my breath. Conservatism along with illiberal, anti-democratic values are on the rise in Greece. The ruling party has fascists (actual fascists) in its ranks, and also crackpots of great magnitude: imagine if the vice-president of a ruling party were Alex Jones. I mean it's not that hard to understand how we got here; there are still people who worry about dumb like the name of Macedonia. Maybe the first student death will change things now that they're putting police officers to "guard" universities. What a that's gonna be...

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

Default Re: The Greek prime-minister could be involved in a massive illegal spying scandal

Looks like somebody is a tad paranoid over succession intrigues.
    33 people have been found to have traces of the illegal spyware Predator on their devices, including several members of the Cabinet of. Among the people on the list are the finance minister, the foreign minister, two ex-ministers of civil protection, the development minister, the labor minister and the tourism minister, along with their spouses.
    Truss and Boris were amateurs.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

It is well known the rightwings do such things in their game of thrones. When the Emperor is naked and morally bankrupt, like Kyriakos is, there will be paranoia.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

He should ask the Chinese Communist Party for advice on how to spy, then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12