Thread: Which games or mods other than warhammer are the most popular to play multiplayer custom battles?

Default Which games or mods other than warhammer are the most popular to play multiplayer custom battles?

Warhammer isnt my style. Where is most of the multiplayer community playing online custom battles? I have been absent for years and im not seeing anyone in three kingdoms. I would like to jump in wherever most people are playing. Thank you.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Which games or mods other than warhammer are the most popular to play multiplayer custom battles?

From my experience Rome 2 should be pretty good even today to just drop in (land and siege battles) and Medieval 2 can still draw a crowd, but for that one you'll want to organize beforehand and sync up since there's a good variety of mods and it's tricky to guess into available lobbies) (I know there's a dedicated multiplayer mod based on LOTR, but there's several that do well and people will experiment). I'm not familiar with other titles (haven't really played MP in recent years) but I would say Troy, Thrones of Britannia, Attila and Empire/Napoleon are pretty dead for multiplayer from what I've observed.
    Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; August 18, 2022 at 02:08 PM.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Default Re: Which games or mods other than warhammer are the most popular to play multiplayer custom battles?

Enter Medieval 2

geometry dash unblocked