Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curt2013 for Modding Service Award

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Curt2013 for Modding Service Award

I propose Curt2013 for Modding Service Award.

Curt2013 has released a hosted modification.

A Medieval Mod: 1191

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Curt2013 for Modding Service Award

Meets requirements, I can +1 support.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

This is impressive modding, and as Dismounted Feudal Knight said, A Medieval Mod: 1191 meets the requirements. I support this too.

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Support.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

The CdeC agrees. Support.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Seems like an obvious yes to me - well done.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Certainly meets the requirements for the award.

Support.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

I would support too but he IGNORES and still choses to ignore the permisions when he uses non free source material.
    My 1st warning was here: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post16102212
    He said he would follow the rules untill is saw this: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post16111744
    After my post he added TGC mod , Koultouras and other TGC members to his credits but he seams to refuse to understand that first we ask a permision and then we add the credits. https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post16111749
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Well, the credits by koultouras weren't much help here as you may have noticed when it came to those shield textures (your post here): they were credited to the BC dev team, which he tried to contact, and TGC was mentioned without any details to what assets were used.
    This issue from May was resolved by him adding TGC to the credits after you pointed out the underlying intricacies - the August issue is a repeat of it (BC shields). Not sure why that reminder was required.

I can't see any intent here of avoiding to give due credit, merely a lack of detailed information available.

Read his post before he adds the credits. Its ironic. He seams that has the idea "i plunder everything i find and if i get got i add credits". Is this the morallity we want?
    In the 2nd post there are NO Broken Cresent shields. There are Pacco's and Leif Erikson's shileds made for TGC and KOULTOURAS asked PERMISION to use them in his BC submod.
    Its his attidute about permisions that bothers me not his work as a modder. He could easily use Paleologos , Karaislam and other free source shield paterns like TGC also use by permision (paleologos).
    My posts were a reminder that he must respect others creations ...In his last post "
    Thanks for the patience with me much appreciated I'll send out a pm to Koultouras asap. Luckily you wont have to deal with my mistakes anymore since I'm pretty much done with Islam factions. Best of luck in your mod.
    is obvius his irony...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Please move to vote!

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

The poll is up (see here).
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Read his post before he adds the credits. Its ironic. He seams that has the idea "i plunder everything i find and if i get got i add credits". Is this the morallity we want?
    In the 2nd post there are NO Broken Cresent shields. There are Pacco's and Leif Erikson's shileds made for TGC and KOULTOURAS asked PERMISION to use them in his BC submod.
    Its his attidute about permisions that bothers me not his work as a modder. He could easily use Paleologos , Karaislam and other free source shield paterns like TGC also use by permision (paleologos).
    My posts were a reminder that he must respect others creations ...In his last post "is obvius his irony...
    I don't think it's relevant for the award in question. For Artifex, it'd be something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    I don't think it's relevant for the award in question. For Artifex, it'd be something to consider.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to his award , after all we all recieve help and benefits from many others -including me see the recent request for help about that shield-. What I am trying to say here is to "help" this modder that must follow some rules. In my case a moderator that can have access to my PMs will see a folder "Permisions " that includes both possitive and negative answers. In fact I promised to certain people that when TGC will reach to it full release many aspects of it will be free source. Never the less though he must learn to behave like all did . Its a matter of politeness to the benefactors (if he would ask my help i would give him , but he has chosen to plunder other peoples work without asking).
    I hope he will learn in the future and allow us to see more work of his in the future.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

I do want to encourage Curt to be more thorough with his bases regarding attribution. This is a point that should stand with or without the award, we've paid in blood as a website to make that point in the past. That said, more fine investigation including reach into DMs is something only the Hex have reach to perform. I concur that where this award is concerned, it doesn't seem like a large enough issue to disrupt the MS award and would be more relevant with something like running for Artifex.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    I do want to encourage Curt to be more thorough with his bases regarding attribution. This is a point that should stand with or without the award, we've paid in blood as a website to make that point in the past. That said, more fine investigation including reach into DMs is something only the Hex have reach to perform. I concur that where this award is concerned, it doesn't seem like a large enough issue to disrupt the MS award and would be more relevant with something like running for Artifex.
    In that case i will vote YES but nottice this , if he continues the same policy i will push the report button. We need to encourage new blood (i always said that) and so under that prospective my vote will follow. But please a moderator PM him (to avoid public embaracing) that he must be more carefull in the future in the Permisions issue to avoid conflicts. So far i posted in his thread as an advice without an intention for "punishment" that i hate.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    My posts were a reminder that he must respect others creations ...In his last post "is obvius his irony...
    Attitude is not a factor here. This isn't the Artifex.

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    Attitude is not a factor here. This isn't the Artifex.
    Please read my previus post.

Unless, you are arguing he is not worthy of the award, your point is not relevant.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    Unless, you are arguing he is not worthy of the award, your point is not relevant.
    He has accepted that attitude is not decisive here and declared that he will vote yes, what do you want?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast