Thread: Divide and conquer mod, unspecific error

Icon4 Divide and conquer mod, unspecific error

Hi idk if this is the right place post this but anyways, im on turn 84 of my isengard campaign and ive reached a point where im at the battle screen where i can choose to either fight, autoresolve or withdraw, i have done all 3 and the game crashes everytime, ive reloaded a autosave point at which point it loads fully then crashes with the same error message unspecific error, i cannot withdraw or anything it just crashes everytime but it let me play the battle until i finished it crashed, the autoresolbe made me lose the battle so all 3 options give different outcomes but it crashes. i have also done a full reinstall of the game put the save back in and still crashes, and i did run all as administrator.

if anyone would be willing to help i appreciate it.

Default Re: Divide and conquer mod, unspecific error

Also to give more detail when i autoresolve and lose my army retreats back to foldburg then crashes, the withdraw button crashes instantly, when i fight the battle and win their army retreats back to hornburg then it crashes with the same error message unexpected unspecific error