Thread: Mouseover and wiki MIA?

Default Mouseover and wiki MIA?

Hello. After a very long time I've transitioned from the original to the remastered version of Rome. I have run into an issue, or rather two.

1.There is no mouseover. It does not appear in the campaign map or in the battle interface. I see from Youtube that others do have this mouse over, while I see from online discussion that some people are have also lost or are missing this feature, to see what buttons do and to see the stats of a unit in battle. Have I pressed a button or clicked a box somehow that turned this off?

2. The wiki does not open. Not sure if these two things are related? Same story, I can see from Youtube that typically the wiki opens, and I also found online discussion by people who are without the wiki. Have I clicked an option to disable it?

If you know the answer, especially to #1, that would be greatly appreciated. Happy total warring.

Default Re: Mouseover and wiki MIA?

Solved:

-Wiki accessed by go to Steam interface, choose game and Properties. Select General, check mark "Enable the Steam Overlay while in game.

-Mouseover of campaign and battle screens is activated from game Main Screen, select Options, select Game Play Settings, then check mark Tool tips.