Thread: Text missing in campaigns and no units names with all mods

Default Text missing in campaigns and no units names with all mods

Whenever I use any mod, during campaigns some text and titles from events notifications are missing

Also during custom battles names of modded factions and units are missing, and while in custom battle selecting units, the screen becomes gray

How can I solve this problem? :\ I tried checking cache integrity, I haven't reinstalled yet, I am not sure if modded saves would still work, I am in the middle of a campaign, thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Default Re: Text missing in campaigns and no units names with all mods

Change language of game to english (you can do this in game properties in steam). Mods (these which edit text) aren't compatible with other version of game than english. To make them compatibility with other languages is necessary to do compatibilty patch for any language separately.
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon

Default Re: Text missing in campaigns and no units names with all mods

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Temer View Post
    Change language of game to english (you can do this in game properties in steam). Mods (these which edit text) aren't compatible with other version of game than english. To make them compatibility with other languages is necessary to do compatibilty patch for any language separately.
    Well, thank you it does make sense, I will try . I rember playing mods in english on the italian version of the game in other total war though..
    p.s thank you for the all playable factions mod!