Thread: Searching for Nazgul updated models!

Icon1 Searching for Nazgul updated models!

Hello, I'm looking for models of Nazgul units with meshes and textures, I recently saw Nazgul models from the group Heirs of Elendil and I was shocked by the detail of the model of the Witch-king, if someone has models of these units, I will be extremely grateful!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BEGONE_THOT.png  

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

Default Re: Searching for Nazgul updated models!

Witch king model is from a game. You should contact callistonian for the mesh and texture.

thank you very much for the advice, only here a lot of problems surfaced, I contacted a person on your recommendation, he sent me to another and in the end I contacted "White In a black cloud", he threw the files to me after 2 weeks of waiting, but as it turned out they work incorrectly (I watched his preview models in tatw reforged, there the models are displayed correctly), but I have a problem with them. As I understand it, there is a problem in the mesh file (he threw off ms3d, I had to convert it) in the end, this result is obtained... I don't even know what to do with it because I'm not good at 3d

I think there's something wrong with the texture files, or the BMDB entry. Check it again.

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

Send me the files and I can take a look.

I figured it out, everything is already fine, the problem was because of the mesh file because I used a bad converter