Thread: Expanded faction selection menu

Default Expanded faction selection menu

Ohayo!
    For my Last Alliance mod I implemented some changes in faction selection menu. Now this menu better uses space in the case of widescreen monitors: is much more space for faction buttons and also for faction descriptions and descriptions of effects. I prepared version of this menu for Sengoku campaign which include 46 slots for factions (but there's no problem to add more if someone would need).

DOWNLOAD - archive file include faction selection menu in xml file (you need New UI converter by TAW to export this to game), example codes of faction buttons in xml files, my template for vanilla-style faction buttons in PSD file and fixed UI frames for widescreen.

I hope that this will be useful for other mod projects. Please, credit me if you use this ^^

How to edit faction selection menu (add more buttons, move frame with buttons) I explained here and here - these tutorials are for previous version of UI converter, so some things looks a bit different in new one, but I hope that everyone will figure out what is what ^^' If I will find free time then I will update this tutorials.

Examples how it looks in game:
    Last Alliance mod:

All faction playable for Sengoku campaign:
    Last edited by Sara Temer; July 27, 2023 at 09:17 AM.
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon