Thread: The Winners of POTW 678, GPOTW 255, GPOTW 256, UESW 564 & VOTM 92!

RafSwi7's Avatar Content Staff

Default The Winners of POTW 678, GPOTW 255, GPOTW 256, UESW 564 & VOTM 92!

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture & Video Competitions | Tale of the Week | Writers' Study General Competitions | Graphics Workshop Competition >>

The winner of POTW 678 was RafSwi7

The winner of GPOTW 255 was TallionGrizly

The winner of GPOTW 256 was spiderknight

The winner of UESW 564 was The Roman Republic

The winner of VOTM 92 was TallionGrizly

Rewards
    RafSwi7: +3 competition points and +8 reps;
    TallionGrizly: +1 competition points and +3 reps;
    spiderknight: +1 competition points and +3 reps;
    The Roman Republic: +3 reps;
    TallionGrizly: +1 competition points and +6 reps + bronze medal ;

I would like to welcome all our friends, both forum members and guests to the next announcement of the winners of this week's competitions!

I am happy to report that we have multiple winners today! Here we go:

Today we have a long awaited winning picutre of Warhammer themed competition! The Green Knight facing the great undead hordes by RafSwi7 has gained most votes from the forum members! As I won't be buying myself any DLCs I will gain three competition points which will bring be 41 competition points in total! Thank you very much!

As it would be totally lame to offer DLC and not give up any, I will honor the deal and gift the chosen DLC to the "winner" of the second place!

We have two winners of our most recent GPOTW compeitions. TallionGrizly has won tie where his mighty swordsman has defeated two dinosaurs. This is Tallion's seventh competition point. Two more victories and he will gain entry to The Order of the Picturesque Photographer! The second winner is spiderknight with atmospheric woodland shot! This is spiderknight 37th victory and competition point in screenshots competitions! Going to the top! Well done!

The Roman Republic has won UESW competition with the great shot from the modded Rome Remastered. Good job! Hopefully you will join us in future competitions!

Today is not the end of victorious spree for TallionGrizly who has won another victory in VOTM competitions! In his video he has shown us the mighty warriors of Averland! As this is his third victory in video competitions, it means that Tallion joins the infamous Order of the Vainglorious Vaudevillian! Congratiulations! We are always happy when people win medals!

I wish everyone good luck in the upcoming contests. Huge thanks to all users who participate in competitions by submitting their awesome screenshots and all users who vote for them!

As for our guests and non-participants, we always are happy to see new faces in competitions, so feel free to join us here!

RafSwi7

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Winners of POTW 678, GPOTW 255, GPOTW 256, UESW 564 & VOTM 92!

Great job everyone!

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

gg and big thanks for all

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Brilliant pictures and video - congratulations to all the winners and thanks to RafSwi!

congrats guys .

Félicitations.