Thread: Are these bugs or features? Darthmod questions.

Icon5 Are these bugs or features? Darthmod questions.

So, I just installed this Darthmod and started a Julii campaign(not cliche at all), and I've noted a few weird things that I'm not sure are intentional:

First, there seems to be a permanent 25% unrest applied to all cities (that I control of course). I've seen a player say that this is intentional because a lot of buildings add public order %'s and this is suposed to act as a counter balance or something.
    Second, in battle, when I my units to charge enemy units, they just charge immediatly, regardless of their distance to their target, they just scream charge and sound the horn and everything. Again, maybe a feature, maybe a bug, I don't know.
    Third, my units aren't pursuing routing enemy units even though they aren't on guard mode, and they just refuse to do it every time, even as I keep clicking on the enemy units that are routing, my soldiers just charge to their position and stop once they get there. Now this one has to be a bug.

Maybe I just installed the mod incorrectly. I had to delete ui_1.pak from my RTW data folder in order to get the campaign to load (it was just crashing on the loading screen).

If these are bugs, it would be a shame because the mod seems to be very fun to play.

Default Re: Are these bugs or features? Darthmod questions.

Update: Right so I should have tested this before posting. Units don't charge from any distance, it's just that they will charge from really big distances, like, 3 times bigger than the normal RTW distance. As for the other points they appear to be the same.

Foederatus

Default Re: Are these bugs or features? Darthmod questions.

Nobody cares anymore in this mod...