Thread: Medieval 2: Total War Remastered?

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

Default Medieval 2: Total War Remastered?

Hello everyone!

I have a feeling and a dream that Medieval 2: Total War-Remastered is comming out, in Autumn!
    And this is because it's out in ios and android, I think, they are preparing it so can attract more people unfamiliar of the Total War Genre and to give us the tease of what it is coming soon...!

What do you think?

Default Re: Medieval 2: Total War Remastered?

i couldn't find the game on android. How do you know that the game will be remastered and coming out in autumn? It would be nice if the game was getting remastered but unfortunetely the game won't be remastered and the hard coded limits is still here. There is no announcements for anything new about m2tw. Not trying to be mean or anything but that is just my opinion.

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    i couldn't find the game on android. How do you know that the game will be remastered and coming out in autumn? It would be nice if the game was getting remastered but unfortunetely the game won't be remastered and the hard coded limits is still here. There is no announcements for anything new about m2tw. Not trying to be mean or anything but that is just my opinion.
    It's the new trend nowadays, companies tend to remaster their successful titles and resell them for extra bucks, clever marketing, especialy for CA!

I would LOVE Med 2 Remastered, I would pay $100 for it ..IF it is just a remaster, ie ,can run all the old mods and just upgraded the Graphics and went 64bit.

i won't pay $5 for Med 3.

oOo

Rome 2 refugee ...

oOo

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Considering the changes in the mobile release and considering how R:R works, expect at the very least compatibility patches being required to run older mods. Admittedly, if that's all it took then I might give it a go. But I don't really expect a remaster to release if they have any oncoming plans for Medieval 3 (maybe as a holdover...) and I think it has a good chance of just muddying the waters. But if it works just right. It could be a breath of fresh air. We will have to see. These days I tend to just hope Med 2 is left to its own devices without disturbance :p
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    Considering the changes in the mobile release and considering how R:R works, expect at the very least compatibility patches being required to run older mods. Admittedly, if that's all it took then I might give it a go. But I don't really expect a remaster to release if they have any oncoming plans for Medieval 3 (maybe as a holdover...) and I think it has a good chance of just muddying the waters. But if it works just right. It could be a breath of fresh air. We will have to see. These days I tend to just hope Med 2 is left to its own devices without disturbance :p
    LOL yes, might be embarrassing if Med 2 remastered came out at the same time as Med 3 .. and .. lol. Rome Remastered came out well after Rome 2. Maybe that's the answer, release Med 3 first .. then win back fans with med 2 Remastered, after the slaughter.

oOo

Rome 2 refugee ...

oOo