Thread: Question about -ian command

Default Question about -ian command

Hello,
    I know a player can use the -ian command and use cheats.
    I like ctrl + 0-9 and shift + 0-9 with whom I can play with all the factions available.
    Is there a way to play with many factions in turn based way? I could give orders for the first faction, then the second, and so on... then the last and then I could press the end turn button.
    The way these cheats work now is like this: the computer plays with all factions with the exception of the one I am playing with when I press the end turn button. This means the computer does more or changes what I ordered to the rest of the factions I am playing with.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Question about -ian command

'I' or 'H' key in debug mode toggles AI for all factions at once if that's what you want.

No, I do not to toggle AI for all factions. I want to disable the AI to certain factions. For example, I play with the Aragonese and I am allied with the Spain. I want to play with "-ian" command, disable the AI in the Spain faction and play with both. I am imagining I am playing "Obtain victory by creating an alliance that dominates the map."

No, I do not to toggle AI for all factions. I want to disable the AI to certain factions. For example, I play with the Aragonese and I am allied with the Spain. I want to play with "-ian" command, disable the AI for the Spain faction and play with both. I am imagining I am playing "Obtain victory by creating an alliance that dominates the map."

I understand your message now. Thank you for your answer.

I found that ' key puts my faction to be controlled by AI. I want the reverse. I want a key or a command that stops the AI to control a certain faction.
    I suppose I could try to stop the AI with I or H and then use ' key to put all factions under the AI command with the exception of the Aragonese and the Spain.
    But is there a direct command?

It did not work. I need a direct command.