Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Zeph's Eastern Princesses mod V1.0

AlCord's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Zeph's Eastern Princesses mod V1.0

Hey, I have also this weird princess problem where they look like pink roman diplomats (see the attachement).
    I copied all files in the root M2TW directory and copied it also manually but the problem is still there.
    I use various mods (bigmap, skins, cnp, etc.) in "MyMod" folder. Can anybody tell me how to solve the problem?
    Last edited by AlCord; February 13, 2009 at 07:53 AM.

Celerous's Avatar Laetus

Hi, i am quite new to this and i found your mod for the Eastern Princesses quite fascinating, however, i am quite new to modding.

So firstly, i like to clarify what is this "Batch file" that you spoke of in the last instruction.

And secondly, can this mod be combined with the Retrofit mod and Stainless Steel mod, if possible, could you teach me how?

Thank you so much for your time, Zephreliel and i hope its not too much trouble to ask of this.

+1. What is the batch file and where do I find it

★Bandiera Rossa☭'s Avatar The Red Menace

Quote Originally Posted by Fearbringer View Post
    +1. What is the batch file and where do I find it
    It is a text file that tells the game were you'r mod is.. You should be able to find it in the medieval folder.

e_lizard's Avatar Civis

NOT WORKING........

Can we use minimod in our "The Turks: Realism" mod? Our aim for this mod is, to improve the gameplay and give more realistic seen to the Turks. Your idea was great and I wanted to implement them into our mod project. Full credit will be given of course.

This is the link of our mod page. But in turkish http://www.totalwar-turkiye.com/twfo...?topic=54319.0 I am the mod leader and our mod is still in progress, not playable now!

Your minimod is a "must" for our mod in order to give more realistic seen to the Turks. Thanks for your any negative/positive return... Good day sir!

Hello famiglia_ducale,
    Clouds Across Europe (and its sub-mods) have been un-supported by the original creator (Zephrelial) for some time and I have no idea how to reach him. He still has an account, and logs in occasionally, but has not posted in any forum here for quite some time, and has not responded to any messages I have sent him.

Love the idea of a Turkish realism mod. Good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by DonDiego256 View Post
    Hello famiglia_ducale,
    Clouds Across Europe (and its sub-mods) have been un-supported by the original creator (Zephrelial) for some time and I have no idea how to reach him. He still has an account, and logs in occasionally, but has not posted in any forum here for quite some time, and has not responded to any messages I have sent him.

Love the idea of a Turkish realism mod. Good luck with that!
    thanks for your good wishes bro! appreciated...

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

I'm playing a mod called Thera it has 3 Muslim factions I was wondering how I can add these for personal use? Since the Muslims factions are fictions and not real ones?

Hey,

Is this MOD still active ?

I'm running the game on steam and was wondering if it works, is it also compatible with steam...

Thanks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456