Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Early versions data screenshots. Feel free to post your own.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Early versions data screenshots. Feel free to post your own.

Have a fresh campaign going at the moment so expect plenty more pictures and maybe a little AAR
    can't reload my campaign 'sorry pal exiting now
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; February 16, 2023 at 02:21 PM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    Have a fresh campaign going at the moment so expect plenty more pictures and maybe a little AAR
    can't reload my campaign 'sorry pal exiting now
    CTDs are random, because of our "heavily textured" map, heavy in vertices strat_map settlements, characters , settlements or characters that going rebel etc.
    Every 2-3 turns make a new save. When you have a CTD restart by pressing "continue campaign". If that does not work load a save game 3-6 turns earlier and make things differently.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I cant load any of them, I tried unfortuately

0:30:43.502 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/TGC_melt/data/banners/symbols5.tga.dds (from: C:\Users\New folder\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    20:30:43.503 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/TGC_melt/mods/TGC_melt/data/banners/symbols6.tga
    20:30:43.503 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/TGC_melt/data/banners/symbols6.tga.dds,22000
    20:30:43.503 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/TGC_melt/data/banners/symbols6.tga.dds (from: C:\Users\New folder\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    20:30:43.504 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/TGC_melt/mods/TGC_melt/data/banners/symbols7.tga
    20:30:43.504 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/TGC_melt/data/banners/symbols7.tga.dds,16512
    20:30:43.504 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/TGC_melt/data/banners/symbols7.tga.dds (from: C:\Users\New folder\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    20:30:43.506 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/TGC_melt/mods/TGC_melt/data/banners/symbols8.tga
    20:30:43.506 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/TGC_melt/data/banners/symbols8.tga.dds,16512
    20:30:43.506 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/TGC_melt/data/banners/symbols8.tga.dds (from: C:\Users\New folder\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    20:30:43.666 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 3559 in mods/TGC_melt/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    20:30:43.666 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <engage_armies> at line 3623 in mods/TGC_melt/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    20:30:43.666 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.

Great news. Had to go almost to the start but I managed to reload my campaign. Now tobuild up my forced and return Krete to the empire

Did you like the screenshots though?
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; February 16, 2023 at 05:56 PM.

Yes I liked them. Unforthunatly I am not a coder to understand what went wrong.
    Question : Do you use filter for your sceenshots?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I have it working again now
    Ihad to go right back to turn five but it's coming along great now.
    Yes, I have reshape

Testing campaign to test our new PSFs fix because they do not work in custom battles anyway.
    Chassing Paulikian our friend Leif_Eriskon won the battle:

Takin CA/SEGA's example with that poor kid that remained imortal being part of Rome II characters many of our frellowship sent me their pictures and now they are part of the mod for ever.
    Leif Erikson
    _tartaros_
    Absinthia
    Nike_BG
    AnthoniusII
    are some of those that you will meet in your battles.
    Leif left TWC without warning few years ago . It was a great loss for me because he was also a good friend. Lets hope that he is well in his health , happy with his fammily and who knows he may watch us without log in.
    This pic is dedicated to him and to all those that despite we have not their faces to include in game they gave us some many things to come that far.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123