Recently, I discovered a mod to play as Greece (an emergent faction) in Empire: Total War. The only thing that bothers me, is that Greek troops, ships and agents speak in Turkish as there are no Greek audio files in the original game. I made a bunch of voice audio files in Greek to add it to the mod (similar to what these people did for a mod where you could play as the Cossack Hetmanate, where troops speak in Ukrainian thanks to te developed of the mod who made Ukrainian voice lines: https://www.moddb.com/mods/hetmanat-total-war), but I haven't had any luck.

I've named the audio files I made exactly as the files are named in other languages in the voices.pack directory, putting the audio files in a folder under the name of "gr" as an abbreviation as other languages have it, and then I entered the factions_table in patch.pack changing Tu (Turkish) for Gr (My abbreviation folder where all my Greek voice files are located). But when I save everything and I play as Greece, troops keep speaking Turkish. What am I doing wrong? Where is the problem?