Thread: Campaign Map Land Trade models -- Ox Carts for Carthage and Ptolemaics

Default Campaign Map Land Trade models -- Ox Carts for Carthage and Ptolemaics

Hey all

so I havent been able to figure out how to get this table to work as a standalone mod yet, BUT if you add this directory into your DEI part 1 .pack db, carthage and egypt will display Ox carts instead of Camels when trading by land.

I think carts make sense for egypt and carthage-- carthage bc it's more of a hellenistic faction, and egypt only bc i think it helps add to the greek colonization/ hellenisation feel for the culture.

If anyone wants to and can get it working as a standalone mod, plz do! share on steam workshop, too. I've seen comments with interest in a mod like this.

Cheers
    -MF
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonflower; May 13, 2022 at 10:50 PM.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kong
    Hey moonflower, just wanted to say that your descriptions are indeed the best, so I will use all of them, of course. Regards

Default Re: Campaign Map Land Trade models -- Ox Carts for Carthage and Ptolemaics

Carts ...from carthage

Ba'al Hammon be praised
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220513194935_1.jpg  
    Hey moonflower, just wanted to say that your descriptions are indeed the best, so I will use all of them, of course. Regards

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Campaign Map Land Trade models -- Ox Carts for Carthage and Ptolemaics

nice

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    nice
    Thanks Jake