Thread: The Winners of POTW 673, GPOTW 251 & UESW 563!

RafSwi7's Avatar Content Staff
    Citizen

Default The Winners of POTW 673, GPOTW 251 & UESW 563!

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture & Video Competitions | Tale of the Week | Writers' Study General Competitions | Graphics Workshop Competition >>

The winner of POTW 678 was olipro

The winner of GPOTW 251 was RafSwi7

The winner of UESW 563 was manoul

Rewards
    olipro: +1 competition point and +3 reps;
    RafSwi7: +1 competition point and +3 reps;
    manoul: +3 reps;

I would like to welcome all our friends, both forum members and guests to the next announcement of the winners of this week's competitions!

The winner of the Picture of the Year 2021 returns and wins another competition! Olipro has entertained us with a great shot of the ancient battle under even more ancient pyramids. This victory grants olipro his 4th competition point! Well done!

The winner of the latest GPOTW is RafSwi7! Sailors shielding themselves from upcoming fire have granted me 37th competition point, which means that I have finally reached the third place in the infamous "Order of the Puissant Publisher" where TWC legends Diocle and Caligua reign supreme! Thank you for your votes!

In UESW competition the winner is... manoul! These Ogres must be really hungry if they want to satiate their hunger in literal hell. If I remember it correctly this is his third victory in row in unedited screenshots competitions! Would anyone be able to stop him?

I would like to mention that soon we will post more details about our upcoming Warhammer themed screenshots competitions! Make sure to prepare some great shots from acclaimed fantasy series!

I wish everyone good luck in the upcoming contests. Huge thanks to all users who participate in competitions by submitting their awesome screenshots and all users who vote for them!

As for our guests and non-participants, we always are happy to see new faces in competitions, so feel free to join us here!

RafSwi7
    Last edited by RafSwi7; May 05, 2022 at 02:41 AM.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Winners of POTW 673, GPOTW 251 & UESW 563!

Great job everyone.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Default Re: The Winners of POTW 673, GPOTW 251 & UESW 563!

thanks to the voters and RafSwi7 .