Thread: Feedback after some gameplay

Default Feedback after some gameplay

Nice mod indeed, tho i didn't like some of the game balance and i changed some parameters to better fit my tastes ( like cavalry charge, a bit less overwhelming ). The campaign map is not huge like in other mods, but larger than vanilla, the number of cities/castles seems to be very fine... there is no risk of factions growing too much, or the game being too easy in case you own a ton of cities. The unit roster is wide and fun, there is literally everything from spearmen, pikes, super heavy cavalry, 2 handed swords/axes, long range archers, gunpowder units etc... the early era campaign starts a bit too slow tho, you don't have much choice besides spear militia and some other troops. Factions are fine, with each having it's own unique troops and other in common. Maybe there is a bit of a lack of differentiation in the way that many troops fill the same role, you just need enough of them. Armor piercing units are all too important since some units have really high armor, with up to 25 points of armor for the most advanced cavalry. Played on VH/H, the ai seems to be good enough ( gracul's ai ), being quite aggressive but somewhat obtuse ( they sometime keep attacking the same place even after several defeats ). Overall a very good mod, though i think EB2 and Broken Crescent are my favourite and probably will remain so.
    Last edited by randy_cat; May 03, 2022 at 10:58 AM.