Thread: Rome I kind of siege by multi number AI controled armies.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Rome I kind of siege by multi number AI controled armies.

In Rome I id 4 AI controled armies besieged a settlement when battle started each one of them has its own ladders, rams and siege towers. I quess that was a part of script that "orded" each army to build that equipment.
    Can we loacate what that script part was and if that can be copied and inplanted to M2TW/Kingdoms engine scripts?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rome I kind of siege by multi number AI controled armies.

Never came across anything in that aspect - it would appear that allied co-besiegers are considered re-enforcements in M2TW, not besiegers themselves, hence do not build equipment.

To be honest - in RTW that meant certain doom for the besieged if highly outnumbered while in M2TW you actually have a chance. After M2TW they didn't bother with ladders much and in S2 itself had the infantry nijna up the walls. I rather stick with M2TW where this issue is concerned.