Thread: Hungarian voices for Hungary in ETW?

Icon5 Hungarian voices for Hungary in ETW?

I'm planning to make a simple mod in Empire Total War where Hungary would be playable. Unfortunately, Hungary does not have any hungarian voices in the game files, so the soldiers would have to speak german. I think this would negatively affect the immersion of the game, so I am looking for a solution...

I have seen that some people tried to make mods either specifically for Hungary or more general mods where Hungary could be controlled. In some of them, there was even an announcement that they would include hungarian voice lines recorded by their team, but unfortunately it seems that these efforts failed, as these voicelines files were never published

Therefore, does someone by any chance have voice lines in hungarian for the troops and the campaign map in Empire: Total War (perhaps from a mod in development where Hungary would be playable...)? Or alternatively, would someone be able to record them and help me with that problem?

Thank you in advance

PS: Maybe someone is wondering why wouldn't I record the voices myself, but I should say that as I am not a hungarian speaker myself, it would not be a good idea, so that is one of the main reasons why I need help with this!
    Last edited by ynitedpr; April 22, 2022 at 11:21 PM.