Thread: The Winners of POTW 671, GPOTW 249 & UESW 561!

RafSwi7's Avatar Content Staff
    Citizen

Default The Winners of POTW 671, GPOTW 249 & UESW 561!

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture & Video Competitions | Tale of the Week | Writers' Study General Competitions | Graphics Workshop Competition >>

The winner of POTW 671 was RafSwi7

The winner of GPOTW 249 was manoul

The winner of UESW 561 was manoul

Rewards
    RafSwi7: +1 competition point and +3 reps;
    manoul: +1 competition point and +6 reps;

I would like to welcome all our friends, both forum members and guests to the next announcement of the winners of this week's competitions!

The winner of the latest POTW competition is... RafSwi7 with the screenshot of the aftermath of unsuccessful siege. This is my 35th competition point. Thank you for your votes!

We also have a double win for manoul in GPOTW and UESW competitions thanks for the great screenshots of Civil War era battle and some really monstrous units from WH3. The victory in the most recent GPOTW grants manoul his 2nd competition point in screenshots competitions. Given the quality of his screenshots, I am sure that he will gain a bronze medal very soon.

I wish everyone good luck in the upcoming contests. Huge thanks to all users who participate in competitions by submitting their awesome screenshots and all users who vote for them!

As for our guests and non-participants, we always are happy to see new faces in competitions, so feel free to join us here!

RafSwi7

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: The Winners of POTW 671, GPOTW 249 & UESW 561!

35 points is an impressive record and I look forward to seeing more people achieve medals!

These are brilliant pictures, congratulations to RafSwi and manoul, and thanks to RafSwi for hosting the competitions.

Default Re: The Winners of POTW 671, GPOTW 249 & UESW 561!

nice job and thank you RafSwi and of course .. thanks to the voters