Thread: Brawler and Strategist trait inconsistencies.

Icon5 Brawler and Strategist trait inconsistencies.

So, I've noticed this a long time ago. Brawler and Strateg traits seem to be bugged or not working as intended. I get brawler on my generals that suffered high casualties and another one who has a huge
    killcount to his name doesnt even get past the +1%/+1% trait. Same with strategist. Anyone having similair issues?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Brawler and Strategist trait inconsistencies.

It only works on high casualties as this is the trigger we have available. So in a sence higher casulaties = has seen more combat.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

But don't higher casualties cause him to drop to "punching bag" or is it the combo of High Kills and Casualties that sets it off for higher tier?

If you think about it, someone who is a "brawler" doesn't imply that they are winning most of the time.

I won't even anwser that logic

It was a patch ago, but still only gen I've managed to get to champion status was with veneti extraordinarii. That fight was on higher ground oppidum defence. The losses vs kills was kinda huge, for some reason it was close victory too so no heroics ( the cav took kinda heavy losses, but I had to get rid of their missile troops ). But yea I guess he got more heroic ones later on, but I do remember him getting rank from that fight too.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Retired;

He even used oldscool bronze blade that was kinda cool..

Nice. I got a spear champion on my Galatian general. But it really sucks that you gotta balance the loss/kill ratio instead of just getting kills with your general.