Thread: request for a new faction

Default request for a new faction

Hello everyone, I need help, I have followed tutorials and guides and I have not been able to create the mod I want, the glitches, bugs and other have been a headache for me and it makes me very depressed..
    I don't want something very complicated
    only one playable faction in mortal empires, recruiting 12 units and one legendary lord.
    I could pay a commission or reach some kind of agreement if someone was willing to help me I would be very happy...
    Excuse my English, I use Google Translate.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: request for a new faction

Is a NEW faction (that doesn't exist at all), or an existing AI faction, that you want to make playable?

Sorry, but adding a faction is far from "not complicated", it involves many tables to change and is huge work.

The safest way to do it would be to use RPFM, and do a global search for a faction very similar to the one you want, and then clone each line in every table where it is used. From all the packs. Including scripts, localization...

I'm virtually the only Warhammer modder still active on this forum, but I'm working on Wh3, not Wh2 anymore, I doubt you will get what you want here.

Maybe try another forum.

By the way, what faction are you trying to add, with what units and what LL?

hello, i would like to unlock border princes

the units would be:
    aspiring champions
    steam tank
    stardragon

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

I confirm then it's a more work than you may think, although not as much as creating a completly new faction.

Since Border Princes are not too different from the Empire, you can try to "duplicate" the Golden Order factions.

Use RPFM and a global search to find every table where the Golden Order faction is used, and if the Border Princes is not already there, add it.