Thread: The flag of a country is not seen properly in the game...

Icon5 The flag of a country is not seen properly in the game...

I changed the files of the game to make a new emergent nation by replacing the location,the flag and the name of an already existing emergent nation (greece).

The thing is that on the menu, when you want to start a new campaign game and you try to select the country, the greek flags appear instead of the flag of the new country I added.

Moreover, in the campaign map, the flag (which is a white lion over a red background) is not seen properly, since all that is seen is a red background (although in diplomacy and battles the white lion over the background is seen normally)

And finally, when a turn is over and one is watching the movements of other countries, all flags except the new one have an undulating animation (as if the wind moved these flags, except the new one I added for the new emergent faction)

Does anyone know how to fix these problems?

Libertus

Default Re: The flag of a country is not seen properly in the game...

To change the flags in the new campaign menu, you have to edit your nation flag in:
    CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS/ CAMPAIGN_PREOPEN_MAP_INFO /FACTION_INFOS

To correctly change animation flags, you have to edit them manually, there is no waving effect. There are 12 animation flags to be edited. You'll find the best tutorial on how to do it here:
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...lags-COMPLETED

Don't quite understand your problem about the red campaign flag. The only way it can be red is if it reverts to a default flag (16th flag in rigidmodels/flags/textures/flags1). Check all your startpos edits again, maybe you miss-spelled something.