I have recently downloaded MK1212 which among other things adds gunpowder uinits in the game, and I really don't like gunpowder in such games.

So I am trying to make a submod removing all those units. I did some research and I have come out with some ways to do it, each one with its own problems.

1) Removing the units in the "units_to_groupings_military_permissions" table. This will remove the units from the campaign unit rosters but given that you cannot fragment and MK1212 is a WIP, I will have to make a new one everytime an update is released. I could do it but as there are more than 200 units in a 6000+ line table I would prefer it if there is an other way.

2) Increasing the cost of those units A LOT to make them unrecruitable. The problem here is that I don't know how the AI chooses to recruit units. If it really wants to recruit one of those units it may be forced to save the money for it not doing anything else in the proccess, creating balance issues.

3) Capping each one of those units to 1. This will drastically reduce the amount of gunpowder in the game, it is easy to make (I have already done it) but it doesn't remove them.

If anyone has any ideas/proposals or different ways in mind, please tell me.