Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Renaissance: Total War General Discussion and Main Download Link

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Renaissance: Total War General Discussion and Main Download Link

ok have fun on your vacation and come back healthy and relaxed

Enjoy the holiday!

happy holidays Dristvaan! (I'm now on a holiday too )

DrIstvaan's Avatar Artifex

Thanks for the good wishes, guys. See you on Friday!
    DrIstvaan reporting out.

You may want to take a look at my small mod, Like Orange in Black Chocolate.
    Under the patronage of Silver Guard

Hi all, I'm back for 4 days!
    @Nevada
    Have a great holiday!
    @everyone
    So, I'm back, as I've seen, there hasn't been much of an advancement since I left.
    BTW, I had a great time, the weather was very good 80% of the time, and everything went perfectly. Like I said, my holiday was fantastic.
    And now, because I'm in a sentimental and cheerful mood right now, sentimental-romantic mode ON, only read on if you aren't frightened by that type of text, and by me speaking of some private life.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Not only did I have a great time and got home well, I also had some time to spend with the prettiest, loveliest, and all-around, most adorable young lady in the whole world... For me, of course .
    Nothing extra-romantic, just sitting on a bench, and chatting with her... But it made me glad anyway . And she's coming to Loreto as well!
    (Just wanted to share my gladness .)

Sentimental mode OFF.

Just like I wrote in a previous post, I'll depart for a pilgrimage tomorrow. Today, I'm herem, but tomorrow we set off (for two days, I'll still be in Hungary, but 99.5+ chance without internet connection, and then, we go to Loreto on Friday). I'll be back late night next Tuesday, and there's a chance I'll check in here on Wednesday (not sure, though).
    Have a nice summer-end everyone!

I too am back from my second camping holiday. I trust everyone else's holidays went well?

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

my holidays are also very good.
    i had halftime yesterday....

Hey together!

I think RenTW should be ported over to kindoms. In some respects, this addon is a modder's dream come true.
    E.g.: It seems that with Kingdoms changing the religion is possible now - a must for our mod!

And a nice holiday everyone!

Retired creator of 'Das Heilige Römische Reich' - Get v. 0.7 here.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Visit my homepage.
    --------------------------------------------
    Proud son of jimkatalanos, grandson of Garbarsardar and father of DerDiskusWerfer and HannibalExMachina.

Hey! I hope you guys have been having a nice summer. Has there been much progress lately?

@icefrisco

nope. not any progress that I'm aware of... (btw you changed your name?)

@Dmitri

interesting. changing religions will be necessary for England and Denmark (at least). only problem is I don't have kingdoms (is it even out? sorry, I've been spending too much time cooped up in my office )

@all

hope you all had a good time in summer... let's hope for a good winter now

Well, I hope kingdoms is out - our I'll have to visit that shop that sold it to me for 30 bucks again!

Retired creator of 'Das Heilige Römische Reich' - Get v. 0.7 here.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Visit my homepage.
    --------------------------------------------
    Proud son of jimkatalanos, grandson of Garbarsardar and father of DerDiskusWerfer and HannibalExMachina.

well, if that's the case I'd better go get it too

I'll see if this weekend I can get our mod to work with Kingdoms (if I have it by then of course )

Hi team, I'm back from Loreto! As I see, there has been not much project lately around here. Of course, holidays can really slow down progress...

Just to note: I picked up my copy of Kingdoms today.

What version on MTW is this for? Kingdoms? 1.2?

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

@redeyez
    This is actually for MTW2 version 1.1
    hopefully in the not so far future there will be a version for 1.2 but for the time being it remains as it is.Very Much worth it though as it has the most promise of all the mods available as far as future innovations and prmisong features are concerned.

Hey everyone!
    I've made a (I hope) nice e-Card for all of you. Because we don't have a common e-mail address, I'll past the link to it.
    http://www241.123greetings.com/card/...021118211.html
    Everyone, have a merry christmas or any other feast you may celebrate!

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Thank you for the wonderful e-cardMay you and all others that work on and love this excellent mod have a joyous holiday followed by a wonderful new year!!!

Merry Christmas team and thanks for the card DrIstvaan. Did you get the PM I sent you?
    Last edited by TWoxy; December 25, 2007 at 03:52 PM.