Thread: Napoleon Total War Mod: Divided Nation: ACW Hardcore (Civil War) Version 2.8

Default Napoleon Total War Mod: Divided Nation: ACW Hardcore (Civil War) Version 2.8

I am happy to announce that there has been a new update for the ACW Hardcore multiplayer mod for Napoleon Total War.

This mod includes 52 unique factions spanning from 1861- 1864 based on the order of battle for the following events (First Battle of Manassas (1861), Battle of Shiloh/ Battle of Antietam, Battle of Pea Ridge (1862), Battle of Gettysburg/Battle of Chickamauga/Battle of Charleston Harbor (1863), and The Overland/ Atlanta Campaign (1864). This also includes over a dozen historical maps that allows the player to reenact battles such as Gettysburg, Antietam, Chickamauga, Shiloh and many more.
    Last edited by Slyk; September 12, 2022 at 01:59 PM.

Default Re: Napoleon Total War Mod: Divided Nation: ACW Hardcore (Civil War) Version 2.8

Still milking MY work for your own accolades? Absolutely disgusted. Still. Unapproved alteration of MY work. And why I have not created more content for this mod in the last three years.
    ACW 2.6 - American Civil War Released:

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ar-June-2-2019