Thread: Strange Request: Does anyone here play EBII?

Default Strange Request: Does anyone here play EBII?

I am asking that here, because I cannot get the help I need on the forum.

I am on v2.35, and I need two files to get to v2.35a R3.5 which is the latest, but all the links are broken. I am desperately looking for anyone who might provide me maybe 1Gb of files.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

PS1:

I am trying to experience the ultimate Rome immersion:

RTW1R/RIS
    MTW2/EB2
    RTW2/DEI
    ATW/AE
    FOGE: (not TW ... Field of Glory Empires)

The world is look very grim these days. I thing I want to go out in a blaze of Roman splendor!

PS2: I used to play RTW1/RS3, but there were two many problems with the RTW1 (ROME, BI, or ALEX) engines.

Default Re: Strange Request: Does anyone here play EBII?

I'm still playing both europa barbarorum/dei
    both have their benefit
    i prefer europa barbarorum's combat system but dei has bigger unit size and 40 unit army and unit models
    also i recommend you "Ode to Europa Barbarorum" mod of Field of Glory Empires

Ode to Europa Barbarorum hasn't updated since 2019, becouse frequent updates on FOG:E. I dont know if authors plan to update the mod or keep working on it. It would great that the mod follows a hard way as DEI do.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhgalt View Post
    Ode to Europa Barbarorum hasn't updated since 2019, becouse frequent updates on FOG:E. I dont know if authors plan to update the mod or keep working on it. It would great that the mod follows a hard way as DEI do.
    Unfortunately, one has to say, they had new models for the siege weapons ) no idea why it was never released

I can say that FOG:E is not to be patched again.

BTW, I posted this thread as I was trying to locate a hard to find patch file, but I finally got it (as this is the DEI forum; I was getting desparate).