Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Atlas - A new way to mod Rome Remastered much faster, easier and cleaner

Default Re: Atlas - A new way to mod Rome Remastered much faster, easier and cleaner

Error: Python not installed and/or not in PATH environment variable. Add full path of your python.exe folder to PATH environment variable if you have installed Python I am getting this error when trying to run the Batch file. I have python installed and everything and im not sure what im doing wrong?

Default Re: Atlas - A new way to mod Rome Remastered much faster, easier and cleaner

I have a question to ask. When I click on run, it pops up and closes without the program starting. It's in the file with the mod's data as well. Is there something that I am doing that is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Duluthian View Post
    I have a question to ask. When I click on run, it pops up and closes without the program starting. It's in the file with the mod's data as well. Is there something that I am doing that is wrong?
    The same thing is happening to me. I updated everything, but it still does the same. I would love to figure it out because I want to play with it and maybe create a mod.
    “Religious liberty might be supposed to mean that everybody is free to discuss religion. In practice it means that hardly anybody is allowed to mention it.” -GK Chesterton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123