Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Atlas - A new way to mod Rome Remastered much faster, easier and cleaner

Default Re: Atlas - A new way to mod Rome Remastered much faster, easier and cleaner

here is the current error

" File "C:\Users\YUNGVRUH\Documents\atlas\Main.py", line 29, in <module> World.loadRegions(ExcelLoader.getObjectsListFromExcel(Globals.FileConfig, "Region"))
    File "C:\Users\YUNGVRUH\Documents\atlas\ExcelLoader.py", line 52, in getObjectsListFromExcel
    objectsList.append(eval("%s(c, *_)" % objectName))
    File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
    File "C:\Users\YUNGVRUH\Documents\atlas\classes\Region.py", line 19, in __init__
    self.IdRegion = Convert.Str(nameregion.replace(" ", "_"))
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace' "

Default Re: Atlas - A new way to mod Rome Remastered much faster, easier and cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by SolarGod View Post
    here is the current error

" File "C:\Users\YUNGVRUH\Documents\atlas\Main.py", line 29, in <module> World.loadRegions(ExcelLoader.getObjectsListFromExcel(Globals.FileConfig, "Region"))
    File "C:\Users\YUNGVRUH\Documents\atlas\ExcelLoader.py", line 52, in getObjectsListFromExcel
    objectsList.append(eval("%s(c, *_)" % objectName))
    File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
    File "C:\Users\YUNGVRUH\Documents\atlas\classes\Region.py", line 19, in __init__
    self.IdRegion = Convert.Str(nameregion.replace(" ", "_"))
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace' "
    In your Configuration.xlsx take a look at tab "Region"

There should be a region entry that has no "NameRegion" (column A) or that NameRegion is weirdly formatted (for example starting with an empty line)
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 4,6 Ghz AM4 | GPU: 2x NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060Ti Gainward Ghost OC 8GB GDRR6 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600 Mhz C18 16 GB | SSD: PNY XLR8 CS3030 4TB M.2 NVMe 3 GB/s | PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 11 Platinum 550 Watt | MB: Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming WiFi | Case: be quiet! Silent Base 801 Silver

Long: New York Stock Exchange: MO, XOM, AAL, AMZN, FB, MSFT, GOOGL, AMD, CRM | Wiener Börse: POST, BG, ADKO, UBS | London Stock Exchange: BP, BATS | Hong Kong Stock Exchange: 3988, 601318 | Euronext Paris: ORA, FP | Bolsa de Madrid: ELE | Coinbase: BTC
    Short: -

Can you dm me on discord for quicker communication and error fixing? Sorry to keep messaging.

Hellspawn#3803

In the next release, you will get displayed a specfic error message which will point you at critical data you forgot to entry for example like in your case the name of your Region:

Same goes for other entities like Factions

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 4,6 Ghz AM4 | GPU: 2x NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060Ti Gainward Ghost OC 8GB GDRR6 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600 Mhz C18 16 GB | SSD: PNY XLR8 CS3030 4TB M.2 NVMe 3 GB/s | PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 11 Platinum 550 Watt | MB: Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming WiFi | Case: be quiet! Silent Base 801 Silver

Long: New York Stock Exchange: MO, XOM, AAL, AMZN, FB, MSFT, GOOGL, AMD, CRM | Wiener Börse: POST, BG, ADKO, UBS | London Stock Exchange: BP, BATS | Hong Kong Stock Exchange: 3988, 601318 | Euronext Paris: ORA, FP | Bolsa de Madrid: ELE | Coinbase: BTC

Hello, for some reason private messaging doesn't work.

Any idea on this bug?

File "C:\Users\YUNGVRUH\Documents\atlas\Main.py", line 36, in <module>
    WorldMap.init(mf / "world" / "maps" / "base")
    File "C:\Users\YUNGVRUH\Documents\atlas\singletons\WorldMap.py", line 63, in init
    regionIdOrNone = None if region is None else region.IdRegion
    AttributeError: 'Region' object has no attribute 'IdRegion'

Quote Originally Posted by SolarGod View Post
    File "C:\Users\YUNGVRUH\Documents\atlas\Main.py", line 36, in <module>
    WorldMap.init(mf / "world" / "maps" / "base")
    File "C:\Users\YUNGVRUH\Documents\atlas\singletons\WorldMap.py", line 63, in init
    regionIdOrNone = None if region is None else region.IdRegion
    AttributeError: 'Region' object has no attribute 'IdRegion'
    Yeah, this one is special. I already fixed it, in the next release it will tell you what the problem here is: You have somewhere a settlement on your map, where the settlement surrounded by too much water additionally its own port - currently this does not work (I am working to fix this however, maybe I can fix it until the next release) - take a look at your map_regions.tga

Here in this example, all these cities and ports are ok except the one in the red region in the south (Iudaea - Jerusalem, though I moved it far out to the mediterranean just to produce this error here)
    In this example, all you have to do is move the port or the city away - just one pixel is enough, for example the city to +1 on the x axis (and not forget to color the pixel where the city was red again)

Your map has a city somewhere like that, which is just surrounded by too much water and probably also additionally it neighbours its own port, so there are too few regions pixel left surrounding your city for Atlas to "understand" which region your city belongs to.
    This happens during the process where the tool is "reading" your map and understanding which pixel stands for what region, what ground type, does it have a port, does it have a city and so on.

I have the plan to release a new version of Atlas here until the End of this month, maybe even this week already. Want to implement Battle Unit Textures first (Tool will notify you if any textures for any battle unit is missing and also integrate it with the tools colouring-scheme where you dont have to create textures and ui elements per faction but per colour instead - it is already working for UI Unit cards)

Right now, for the next release, you will see in which region the problem is:

Last edited by Ocyalos; June 20, 2022 at 11:53 AM.

So, my Firefox is giving me a "Viruses and/or Malware" warning when I try downloading the file for the tool. Should I be concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcyllis View Post
    So, my Firefox is giving me a "Viruses and/or Malware" warning when I try downloading the file for the tool. Should I be concerned?
    No worries, it contains a bunch of .py files where you can see exactly what the program does (unlike an .exe file where you can't) and a .bat file which you also can open and look what it does without running it (you should be able to understand Python code of course)

The Firefox warning is probably because of the aforementioned .bat file that is used to launch the program and install python dependencies needed to run (pandas for Excel-Handling, pillow for Image-Processing and quik for Templating), here are its contents:

Edit:

Maybe its giving out this warning because of the .xlsx file which could contain a macro - but in this case the file has no macro, its just data (a bunch of excel tables with data only, no macro stuff because all the program logic is in the Python *.py files)

Dont forget though to follow the installation steps before you run it - I know its a hassle at the moment at this early version, but I will simplify it in the next release by including the .exe file so you dont have to do anything except click on the .exe file.

1. Make sure that you have installed the latest Python version on your computer https://www.python.org/
    2. Make sure that you have installed the latest pip version on your computer https://packaging.python.org/en/late...ling-packages/
    3. Install Pillow python module (needed for image processing): WIN + R, cmd.exe and type "pip install pillow"
    4. Install Pandas python module (needed for excel processing): WIN + R, cmd.exe and type "pip install pandas"
    5. Install Quik python module (needed for template processing): WIN + R, cmd.exe and type "pip install quik"
    6. Put the atlas folder anywhere you want, it does not matter
    7. Change the PathRootMod variable inside atlas/Globals.py to your mod folders data folder (I strongly recommend to use it only with a fresh and empty mod folder, it will not work with your mod already in place because you first have to rebuild your data inside the Configuration.xlsx)
    8. Execute run.bat - WARNING: Files in your mod folder will be deleted and recreated like for example all faction portraits, all faction logos, the files descr_strat.txt, export_descr_buildings.txt and many more. DO NOT USE IT FOR AN EXISTING MOD, USE IT FOR A NEW MOD FROM SCRATCH. If you want to port your existing mod to Atlas, you have to remodel all the mod data (factions, cultures, religions, buildings, units, ...) in Configuration.xlsx! If you don't do that but still apply Atlas to your existing mod, you will lose most or even all your mod data as it will get overwritten by the mod data that is defined in Configuration.xlsx!
    Last edited by Ocyalos; June 21, 2022 at 11:32 AM.

Hey Ocyalos! I'm wondering if you have any info on atlas? I want to get back to modding Total Conquest now that I have a bit more time, but I'm not sure whether I should be starting now (with or without Atlas) or wait for a new update (which I assume is sooner rather than later). What would you recommend? Time is a super valuable resource for me

I am sorry it took me much longer than I planned to, but I had to help another relative to get to safety after the Ukrainian government made an exception for young men if they are studying abroad - so he could get out of the country legally even though he is eligible to serve in the armed forces. Now I only have two uncles who can't get out of the country into safety but no russian bombs have yet fallen on their city which is located a bit in the western part of the country. If you can and want to, please donate to the Ukrainian armed forces, every inch of territory defended from Russian artillery and tanks can save Ukrainan civilian lives further inside Ukraine.

Anyway, enough of the personal stuff, I can finally upload an update.

First of all - if anybody is here who has or had issues with getting Atlas to run, please report it here so I know where the problems are. My machine is already set up to be able to run it with no issues and I do understand a lot of things about Software development in general and Python in specific which some modders probably will not. What I mean is that I don't always encounter or even see issues with installation and usage of Atlas which actually can or do appear for other users. So please report to me as much as you can so I can make updates and make installation and usage of Atlas easier for everyone. Thank you.

Now, what is new in the new version 0.20?

1. Atlas now automatically installs dependencies (pandas, pillow, quik) when you run it via run.bat (if they are already installed, it will not install it again of course) - But you still have to make sure that Python 3.x is installed and also the current version of pip is installed

2. I noticed that Rome Remastereds campaign faction selection screen freezes when you have over 80 factions to select from - Atlas now warns you about that if your campaign has more than 80 playable factions on it

3. Also you can force set a faction to be unplayable via a new Configuration.xlsx column in "Factions" - otherwise if a faction has at least one starter region assigned to it, it will be playable automatically (shadow and spawn factions are automatically not playable)

4. Factions without a region at start will have a spawn script automatically created and spawn on revolt in their home faction (Configuration.xlsx -> "Regions" -> Column "FactionNative")

5. You can assign faction Bonuses under Configuration.xlsx -> "Factions" via BonusBuildingEffect (for example "core_building:recruits_exp_bonus bonus 1" will mean that in every city this faction will get an extra recruits exp bonus of +1 as core_building is always present in all cities, another example "defenses:taxable_income_bonus bonus 2" will give you better taxes income in all cities that have walls)

6. Special faction bonus syntax -> fbonus_exp 1 you can assign experience bonus only for troops recruited in that building, for example "equestrian:fbonus_exp 1" will give faction bonus exp +1 only for units recruited in equestrian building chain

7. You can assign custom faction bonus labels for campaign faction selection screen faction description to be added (for example "+1 experience to all units" to appear on faction bonus description as stated in example at 5. above)

8. You can now set AIHostility level for each faction from 1 (peaceful) to 100 (aggressive), of course you can use ranges for a random hostility for example "20-80" to get a random hostility between 20 and 80, the same way you can have random starting money and diplomacy attitude

9. You can now specify Culture bonuses in Configuration.xlsx -> "Cultures" - however only TraitBonuses are currenty possible here (that Trait will be given to all Generals of that faction (faction description bonus label will be given automatically)

10. Not only can you specify the cost of Towers, Forts, Spies, Assassins, Diplomats and Merchants for each Culture but also if these are cheaper than the average for a faction, you will get that discount as a Culture bonus label on your faction selection description - for example all factions have a cost of building a Tower of 1000 but Culture "roman" has that cost at 800 means that automatically all factions of culture "roman" will have a campaign description appear that informs about the -20% discount on building a Tower for that faction

11. In Configuration.xlsx -> "BuildingChains" you can now specify "NeedsCoast" and "NeedsResource" for each building chain, which will only make them available to build if you are in a Region that can build a port and of course whether it has a specific resource

12. Atlas now automatically assigns Battle Unit textures for each faction (you change the texture colour code in the Configurations.xlsx for your faction and if you have provided the texture to the correct directory you are good to go, no need to change anything else) via a new Templating Function (reminder: with templating functions, you can automate whole code sections of your Rome Remastered txt code/configuration) "DMBTextureEntries" for usage in descr_model_battle.txt. Example:

Code:
    type east_hillmen
    skeleton fs_semi_fast_spearman
    male
    body Default
    angry_face no
    medieval_features no
    tired No
    aged 0.00
    pbr_texture data/characters/textures/east_hillmen_pbr.tga
    @Get.DMBTextureEntries("east_hillmen")
    That @Get.DMBTextureEntries("east_hillmen") will automatically look at each faction/culture, pick only these who can recruit units with east_hillmen as their battle model and enter their texture entries for you - the name of the textures you will have to add into data/textures_battle_units folder in your mod with the file name syntax [type]_[colourcode].tga.dds - in this example east_hillmen_red.tga.dds, east_hillmen_blue.tga.dds if we assume that you only use this unit for factions that have the colourcode "red" and "blue" (reminder: you assign a colourcode to each faction in Configuration.xlsx -> "Factions") - however if a .tga.dds texture file is missing, Atlas will notify you about that so you always know exactly which textures are missing (or maybe misnamed)
    Just a note: If you want, you can still have individual faction colours by just defining a unique colourcode for each faction, you are free to use any colourcode name you want
    Another note: Use @Get.DMBTextureEntries("east_hillmen", True) with the ", True" additional parameter if you want this texture to appear for all factions (you will need that for example for horse textures (as usually all factions can have horses on the battlefield and therefore you will need a horse texture for each colourcode you defined

13. Added a new subscript "playerHints.txt" where you can add messages that will appear on the players first turn using @Scripter.MessageInfo() Templating function (you can as always add and remove subscripts as you wish and always keep in mind that with Templating you have unlimited power to work with Faction, Culture, Region data and build loops and conditions around it)

14. Use the ";persistent" marker in your subscript templates to indicate a persistent counter, example is startingMoneyWorkaround.txt which gives all factions their starter money as it will be otherwise 0 because all of them can re-emerge now if they die and such factions always start with 0 denarii for some reason

Code:
    if I_CompareCounter justOnceStartingMoney = 0 ;persistent
    #for @Faction in @Get.AllFactions():
    console_command add_money @{Faction.Id} @Faction.Money
    #end
    set_counter justOnceStartingMoney 1
    end_if
    justOnceStartingMoney will become persistent this way. Otherwise all factions will get their start money added again each time you reload your savegame. Not also the wonderful #for loop example where you use the AllFactions() function to easily iterate through all Factions. Open the Get.py script to see which functions you can currently use in all your templates and feel free to add your own functions as you go! Note that Functions created specifically for use in campaign scripts are defined in Scripter.py instead

15. New functions for campaign scripts:

@Region.scriptFireInRegion() - self explanatory, only optical
    @Region.scriptFireInCity() - self explanatory, not only optical but also will randomly kill civilians, garrisoned soldiers and characters
    @Faction.getRandomStarterUnitLand("missiles").Id - gets a random starter land unit of a specific type (missiles, infantry, cavalry, ...) useful for example here: console_command create_unit @{Region.IdCity} "@{Faction.getRandomStarterUnitLand("missiles").Id}"

16. If Atlas is unable to read your map_regions.tga and assign a specific pixel to a region, it will tell you now which region is affected (in 95% of cases that region has a city that has too few region colors surrounding it in map_regions.tga)

17. You can now simplify your sound libraries by using ListfilesInModfilder(), example in descr_soundbank_unit_idle.txt

Code:
    @{OStools.ListFilesInModfolder("sounds/idle/*.wav")}
    This templating code will look which *.wav files you have in sounds/idle and list them all on the same spot where you called the function. Now, if you want to add or remove or rename .wav files in your sound library for your mod, you just add/remove/rename your files and thats it, you dont have to adjust the corresponding .txt sound file descriptions

18. If you forgot a critical field somewhere in your Configuration.xlsx, for example the Name of a Region or the Culture of a Faction, Atlas will notify and tell you exactly what you forgot

And thats it for 0.20, I hope I did not forget to mention any new features. I will continue to work on that tool when I find time after my summer vacation, please give feedback because there is always a lot of things that I dont see and experience which other users do. I hope, I could do your Rome Remastered modding experience easier and more fun, but as for all Rome Remastered mods, the same words are valid for this modding framework: We have only just started, there is a long road ahead in the next years.

I uploaded the new zip package on the start page of this thread.
    Last edited by Ocyalos; July 12, 2022 at 05:04 PM.

Hello! I have been getting a file not found error for map_regions.tga

File "C:\Users\Cameron\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 3092, in open
    fp = builtins.open(filename, "rb")
    FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'E:\\OneDrive\\Personal Projects\\gamedev\\RTW mod\\RTW Launcher\\Launcher Hardlink\\Feral Interactive\\Total War ROME REMASTERED\\Mods\\My Mods\\LOA\\world\\maps\\base\\map_regions.tga'

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron122 View Post
    Hello! I have been getting a file not found error for map_regions.tga

File "C:\Users\Cameron\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 3092, in open
    fp = builtins.open(filename, "rb")
    FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'E:\\OneDrive\\Personal Projects\\gamedev\\RTW mod\\RTW Launcher\\Launcher Hardlink\\Feral Interactive\\Total War ROME REMASTERED\\Mods\\My Mods\\LOA\\world\\maps\\base\\map_regions.tga'
    Is the path to your map_regions.tga correct?

E:\OneDrive\Personal Projects\gamedev\RTW mod\RTW Launcher\Launcher Hardlink\Feral Interactive\Total War ROME REMASTERED\Mods\My Mods\LOA\world\maps\base\map_regions.tga

If yes, do you have it maybe opened in parallel with another program? For example with Photoshop or some program that is blocking access to the file for other programs? Try closing it first and then executing Atlas.

If it still does not work, try executing the program with Admin privileges.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocyalos View Post
    Is the path to your map_regions.tga correct?

E:\OneDrive\Personal Projects\gamedev\RTW mod\RTW Launcher\Launcher Hardlink\Feral Interactive\Total War ROME REMASTERED\Mods\My Mods\LOA\world\maps\base\map_regions.tga

If yes, do you have it maybe opened in parallel with another program? For example with Photoshop or some program that is blocking access to the file for other programs? Try closing it first and then executing Atlas.

If it still does not work, try executing the program with Admin privileges.
    I'm getting the same problem. File is there - I copied it manually just in case. Can't get it to work. Edited it, moved it, removed it, made it read only, made it writable - nothing.
    Also, PathRootLauncher has an issue - it will break if any folder in your path contains a space.

EDIT: I'm stupid. It worked OK. Copied files to the wrong places Of course after an hour of trying, I make a post, and then 2 minutes later resolve it myself.

EDIT 2:
    Getting this now:
    ←[91m01:12:08:526104 Southern_Illyria has no city position (probably wrong region RGB or black dot on map_regions.tga is not RGB 0 0 0 (even though it looks black), there is a duplicate RGB for regions, or the city is too close to a port or the coast←[0m
    EDIT 3:
    I guess the above is because you use your own map for the configuration file? Is there a way to set everything to vanilla's defaults?
    Last edited by komisarek; July 24, 2022 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by komisarek View Post
    EDIT 3:
    I guess the above is because you use your own map for the configuration file? Is there a way to set everything to vanilla's defaults?
    Exactly, yes. The Configuration.xlsx you download is from my own mod which you will have to adapt. I will include a Configuration.xlsx for vanilla map with the next release.

Hi I'm not able to get this to work. It complained about not having openpyxl, which I installed myself.
    Then I had to add a pause after main.py runs as it still wasn't working.

This is what it shows:

Code:
    Python 3.10.8
    pip 22.3 from C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pip (python 3.10)
    Requirement already satisfied: pandas in c:\users\solstice\appdata\local\programs\python\python310\lib\site-packages (1.5.1)
    Requirement already satisfied: python-dateutil>=2.8.1 in c:\users\solstice\appdata\local\programs\python\python310\lib\site-packages (from pandas) (2.8.2)
    Requirement already satisfied: numpy>=1.21.0 in c:\users\solstice\appdata\local\programs\python\python310\lib\site-packages (from pandas) (1.23.4)
    Requirement already satisfied: pytz>=2020.1 in c:\users\solstice\appdata\local\programs\python\python310\lib\site-packages (from pandas) (2022.5)
    Requirement already satisfied: six>=1.5 in c:\users\solstice\appdata\local\programs\python\python310\lib\site-packages (from python-dateutil>=2.8.1->pandas) (1.16.0)
    Requirement already satisfied: pillow in c:\users\solstice\appdata\local\programs\python\python310\lib\site-packages (9.2.0)
    Requirement already satisfied: quik in c:\users\solstice\appdata\local\programs\python\python310\lib\site-packages (0.2.2)
    16:02:52:720217 Loading World
    16:02:52:771813 Initialized 71 settings
    16:02:52:951814 Initialized 6598 names
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\Documents\TWRR\atlas_public\Main.py", line 20, in <module>
        World.loadSettlementLevels(ExcelLoader.getObjectsListFromExcel(Globals.FileConfig, "SettlementLevel"))
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\Documents\TWRR\atlas_public\ExcelLoader.py", line 48, in getObjectsListFromExcel
        dataframe = loadExcelTableToDataframe(excelFileFullPath, "%ss" % objectName)
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\Documents\TWRR\atlas_public\ExcelLoader.py", line 39, in loadExcelTableToDataframe
        dataframeNaNReplacedWithNone = dataframe.replace(numpy.NaN, pandas.NA).where(pandas.notnull(dataframe), None)
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\util\_decorators.py", line 331, in wrapper
        return func(*args, **kwargs)
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\frame.py", line 5717, in replace
        return super().replace(
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\util\_decorators.py", line 331, in wrapper
        return func(*args, **kwargs)
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\generic.py", line 7280, in replace
        new_data = self._mgr.replace(
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\internals\managers.py", line 467, in replace
        return self.apply(
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\internals\managers.py", line 347, in apply
        applied = getattr(b, f)(**kwargs)
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\internals\blocks.py", line 624, in replace
        type(self).replace(
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\internals\blocks.py", line 612, in replace
        return blk.replace(
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\internals\blocks.py", line 612, in replace
        return blk.replace(
        return blk.replace(
      [Previous line repeated 975 more times]
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\internals\blocks.py", line 611, in replace
        blk = self.coerce_to_target_dtype(value)
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\internals\blocks.py", line 450, in coerce_to_target_dtype
        return self.astype(new_dtype, copy=False)
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\internals\blocks.py", line 526, in astype
        new_values = astype_array_safe(values, dtype, copy=copy, errors=errors)
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\dtypes\astype.py", line 299, in astype_array_safe
        new_values = astype_array(values, dtype, copy=copy)
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\dtypes\astype.py", line 217, in astype_array
        if is_datetime64tz_dtype(dtype) and is_datetime64_dtype(values.dtype):
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\dtypes\common.py", line 390, in is_datetime64tz_dtype
        return DatetimeTZDtype.is_dtype(arr_or_dtype)
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\dtypes\base.py", line 312, in is_dtype
        if isinstance(dtype, (ABCSeries, ABCIndex, ABCDataFrame, np.dtype)):
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\dtypes\generic.py", line 47, in _instancecheck
        return _check(inst) and not isinstance(inst, type)
      File "C:\Users\Solstice\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\dtypes\generic.py", line 41, in _check
        return getattr(inst, attr, "_typ") in comp
    RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object
    Hopefully I'm just doing something stupid (I think I correctly installed Python and all dependencies and stuff properly) because this looks and sounds like a really awesome tool!
    I wasn't able to get my own custom faction to work previously by manually editing files, which is when I found this. Sounds perfect.

Also I see you've mentioned releasing a vanilla configuration. Would it be any harder to include BI in that? I know it is less popular, but my favourite timeframe. I'm happy to do it myself if it is as simple as populating columns with data from the txt files. Also ideally I'd want to use a community map resource from the workshop, is that also easily integrated?

Had the same error as Solstice. I resolved that by adding the following to Main.py
    Code:
    import sys
    sys.setrecursionlimit(100000)
    However, when I run I get the following output:
    Code:
    19:58:31:913615 Loading World
    19:58:32:013018 Initialized 71 settings
    19:58:32:346676 Initialized 6598 names
    And then the program exits with no warning message/logs.

Thanks BradenLord, looks like that solved that one.

For the next one, it looks like you need an older version of pandas. I tried 1.4.0 and that's seemed to work so far.
    Code:
    pip uninstall pandas
    Code:
    pip install pandas==1.4.0
    Now my new problem is atlas doesn't seem to like vanilla BI's map
    Progress at least!

Code:
    12:24:52:302864 Running Checks
    ←[91m12:24:53:098701 Two or more regions share the same RGB←[0m

Ah nice, yeah that worked!

Will wait for the release with the vanilla config setup as there are too many files missing by default.

Is there a way to use this without buying Microsoft stuff? I don't exactly have the money, yet I would prefer to be able to see this project through to completion. I just keep running into tasks which I have no clue where to even start looking for how to do, and I have found that I will probably need this.

Aside from that, is there a way to turn off the Shadow Faction feature?

Any update on no shadow factions?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast