Thread: Sabai Administrative building conditions?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sabai Administrative building conditions?

Is there any way to figure which provinces can build the Masharat (tribal assembly)? I have a number of provinces in Africa and Asia stuck on Aqib (Royal Governor) where I am unable to recruit. It would've been good to know to develop Abd (client-servant) instead in those places but I didn't know which ones could progress onwards and which one would be stuck.

Default Re: Sabai Administrative building conditions?

Or allied governements.

After reviewing the guide, I now realise I had a number of things mixed up (I wish I could edit or delete posts!). I will change my question to: which provinces can build Adim Malkan (Bondsmen of the King)? The guide says Arabia and Ethiopia, but I'm not sure where those regions begin and end.

"Ethiopia" consists of the two bottommost rebel settlements in Africa below Ptolemaic heartlands, and the southeastern Ptolemaic settlement on the Red Sea (Ptolemais-Theron). "Arabia" consists of the 5 settlements in the southern tip, and Tadmur, Bostra, Rekem, and Dedan (Nabatu heartlands), and the two eastern settlements in Gerrha and Mstelika.