Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: The Rings of Power. Lord of the Rings. TV Show.

Default Re: The Rings of Power. Lord of the Rings. TV Show.

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    It seems that you were complaining about something more than the dialogues and the narration here.
    Yes, lore breaking aspects, characterization, inconsistency, dialogue etc...

I can hate a platform and consume its products (for free in this case). If you think it's a form of hypocrisy, fine.
    I don't recall saying anything about hypocrisy.
    I also have no problem with you calling promotions bribery.
    "It's not exactly like you're going to get paid to watch it. not at all, actually.By the way, it's November, and the fight continues. it is clear that the problem was not the quality of the series for some."
    "It wouldn't seem like a scandal to you if Netflix did something similar."

Yes, so much of "no problem" that you make idiotic comments and ignorantly pretend to know what I will or will not do.

Bye.
    I've read that before...

Edit: Sorry just one question if you don't mind. Are you the one who complained in this thread because an actress showed her cleavage?
    It was mocking criticism of the costuming that was out of place (inconsistent) with what had been shown for the southlanders.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; November 28, 2022 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Disruptive.

mishkin's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Blog Entries

delete/sorry
    Last edited by mishkin; November 29, 2022 at 03:30 AM.

The show feels kind of strange.

It is kind of like a documentary on some historical age with spectacular visual effects . . . but has no particular one plot to become attached to.

I can understand the discrepancies with the lore, in the end the Silmarion is just one unfinished book. But the scope of it is truly grand and hard to fit in a show. I just hope that Amazon Prime will not botch the job altogether.

Rankings for streaming shows have Amazon's Rings of power as number 15 in the top 15 original series, and not in the rankings of the other lists.
    https://tvline.com/lists/most-popula...022-originals/