Thread: Good Grief ( Netfix)

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Default Good Grief ( Netfix)

aa

I stumbled across this on solarmovie.net and thought it was worth a mention. I hadn't seen Luke Evans
    since Peter Jackson had his hooks in him for the second Lord of the Rings Trilogy. The actress to Luke's right
    captured my attention. She plays the family's accountant, and her performance alone made the piece worth a look.
    For those unfamiliar with this film, it's about acceptance and moving on from the loss of a loved one.

A bagel with cream cheese and a double expresso says the Halie knows exactly who the actress is....

For those that require a positive ending, I don't think that you will be disappointed.
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; January 06, 2024 at 03:22 AM. Reason: tidyibg up
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Default Re: Good Grief ( Netfix)

Oh wow, is that the guy from Schitt's Creek?

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Oh wow, is that the guy from Schitt's Creek?

By Golly, you're right. Well kudos to him for stepping up to feature films. Hopefully he can grow into dramatic roles the way Tom Hanks went from playing comedy in drag to receiving Oscars like we get lattes at Starbucks.

Now, where's Hailie with the name of that actress? I know she's been knighted for her work, but I can't remember her name...
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Celia Imrie. Stallwart of 80's - 90's British TV, as she aged she became a stallwart of British movies. Inc - Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.