Thread: Looking for replays!!!

Default Looking for replays!!!

I am currently working on a project to create some cinematic of NTW3 battles. I am looking for awesome replays you may have, historical or not. Let me know please.

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Looking for replays!!!

We're working on a patch for the NTW3 mod so I'll look to see if I have any current replays for the new v92 update

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Davn View Post
    We're working on a patch for the NTW3 mod so I'll look to see if I have any current replays for the new v92 update
    From 9.1 is good too.

This will be NTW3_v92 patch for the Classic Battle MP mod and the 1805 European campaign

If I can get more replays, maybe some historical, that would be perfect. Let me know where I can find some good ones.

This is a battle I played online and turned it into a cinematic on my channel.

https://youtu.be/wQsd1C-YWic
    Last edited by Lord Davn; January 29, 2022 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Davn View Post
    This will be NTW3_v92 patch for the Classic Battle MP mod and the 1805 European campaign
    Hi Lordz, any news on this? Where can get some nice battle replays for NTW3.

Thanks!

Here is a replay with NTW3_v92 patch (to be released shortly) with improved battle AI, group formations and blob fix by Lord Wesley!
    This campaign battle in Bavaria pitted French General Davout's army attacking Austrian General Mack's army.
    (look closely at the pic below and you can see the Austrians standing on a hill, so the battle maps are drawn very accurately

The Austrians on the defense have entrenched their units on a hill making it difficult for a frontal assault by French forces.
    Maneuvered two Light Infantry units and Cavalry to attack their right flank and push on their position. The French won the battle but took heavy casualties.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/kjtmz...ke.replay/file

Last edited by Lord Davn; March 17, 2022 at 12:44 PM.

Thanks Lord Davn. Let me know if you or anyone else can share your saves replays. I am looking for huge battles (10k-20k troops) player vs player. I will turn them into cinematics on my channel.