Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: A Storm of Swords - Westeros Online Battle HS

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: A Storm of Swords - Westeros Online Battle HS

bumppppp

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

keldo sent the save to me but I am taking a day to finally try to solve the storm situation

Storm issue is solved although for some reason I can't really comprehend, what I reloaded today has only its effect next turn. So ships will still be slow this turn but be aware that they WILL regain their former movement points (which is roughly double of what it is now). Since this is a bug through and through, it will actually result in an another unseen storm which will further damage all ships (10%)

CS sent to Stark

reminder sent

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

she played on the 5th, no idea why she didnt post it

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

I'll sub this tomorrow

Civis

https://workupload.com/file/8syKd2ueZpX
    Grey 12
    THE SIEGE OF KL
    The city was on fire and from everywhere the men from Storms end were pouring into it advancing steadily towards the red Keep and the last defence that was stationed there every man was armed and ready but they couldn’t stop the tied of men
    Inside the Keep:
    Benfred Orkwood newly appointed Comander of the Kingsguard and commander in chief of Kings Landing was standing in the small council chamber with king Tommen the first of the house Baratheon, his Mother Cersei and many other minor nobles and 2 additional Kingsguard. „Without aid from Tywinn we will not succeed in holding the keep.“ Said Benfred to Cersei.“They have already positioned Rams at the last gate it’s only a matter of time until they are here. Are there no news From Lord Tywinn?“. „My Father will come he will not let his own flesh and blood be killed. He never left anyone with a drop of Lannister Blood die while standing by.“ At this moment a Maester came running into the chamber „I BRING NEWS FROM LORD TYWINN!!“ He shouted while waving a piece of paper in his hand and approaching Benfred. „ Here my lord take it“. After finishing the letter twice he looked up from it and straight into the eyes of Cersei. „It seems that you are wrong“ he said in a calm voice „ Your father does not intend on helping us rather it seems that he has sacrificed us for an alliance with King Tommens Uncle Renly.“ as those words feel the chamber erupted in voices Cersei snatched the letter from Benfreds hand unable to accept the word of this man. But to her shock Benfred did not lie Tywinn Lannister had betrayed his own blood and forsaken his daughter and his grandchildren the only grandchildren he would most likely ever have and has stopped his cavalry force in reach of Kings Landing but not to scare Renly but rather because of the starks and tullys. „We have to save the king Benfred Spoke to the 2 attendant Kingsguard and in that exact moment a shout could be heard from outside the keep „THEY HAVE BROKEN THE GATE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THEY HAVE TAKEN THE GATE“ without any hesitation the Kingsguard grabbed the 9 year old king and rushed towards any possible evacuation point while Benfred took control of the Nobles that where inside the chamber. „SER‘S OUR DOOM IS CLOSE THE RAMPAGING PIGS THAT WILL COME HERE IN SEARCH OF THE KING WILL NOT CARE IF YOU SURRENDER OR NOT SO I SAY LETS BUY OUR KING AND HIS MOTHER AS MUCH TIME AS WE CAN FOR THE KING!!!“ As he finished every man with exemption of himself and 4 other minor nobles rushed out to block the doors while the Spider lead Benfred the King and Cersei to a secret escape tunnel but on the way they where ambushed by 15 men at arms that wanted to get the money for killing the King in that moment the 4 nobles sacrificed themselves to slow them and then to the surprise of everyone Mad Queen Cersei puled a Flask of Seefire out of her dress and ran with that into the fight. The explosion that followed killed everyone but 3 men at arms and Benfred but Benfred was Mortally wounded and since he wouldn’t survive anyways he jumped at the men and died a hero giving King Tommen The first just enough time to get onto a small ship that took him to Rosby castle.
    And thus the Rape of Kings Landing had begun.

Reminder sent to pbob yesterday, covid in his household but hopefully he does today.

Harsh turn times will come back come September though

Lord Frey sat on his throne, and heard that Lady Catelyn Stark had asked for another visitation and groaned into his ale cup.

"Again ? ..She wants to speak again ?" , he groaned but waved her in.

Catelyn Stark moved into the frey throne area, with a the brisk movement of a carthorse that could'nt be stopped and a face like a iron gate, and inwardly the old man groaned knowing what this was going to be about again.

"How dare, the frey make insinuations about the good name of Robb Stark and his family...." , she began and so it continued, the old frey, covered his head with his hands[a little in part from partaking in far to much ale that night], receiving such a dressing down with his family, behind him, some of them with slightly smiling views at seeing the oldman of the family , a little shamed in front of all his family. Catelyn starks dressing down continued, but the oldman tried to ignore the droning on and on of the damned woman.

Eventually after a good quarter of the hour, the "Wah wah woh wah wah" {similar to charlie browns teacher} came to a close and all expectantly looked at the old frey lord for his response, and hearing the noise had stopped he opened his hands a little looking out behind his fingers at the indignant lady catelyn stark who like all others in the room , expected some action from the frey lord.

"Enough! ..", he cried out , "The messenger with the false information has been dealt with " , he indicated one of the frey grandsons, who moved forward to the stark lady, opening a towel , which had the gruesome remains of two hands and a mans tongue laid out on now wet cloth, the blood barely being soaked up by the old material.

"....and Black Walder has returned with the rest of the army.....We shall move upon Seagard and make good on our oath to make things safe for our liege lord", the old man spat on the floor partly in some sorta oath and partly in a manner of perhaps cleaning his mouth. ,"We have of course made a full apology to the Starks by making some small trifles that will be sent northwards on the morrow , as a sign of our good faith"

"Now enough!" , he cried , "get out.......... all of you" , cried out the irascible old man, waving all out, annoyed at being forced into bestowing such boons, to all others, at the cost of his own treasury, this year it seems was not starting well for the freys.

Turn to Barathreon of the dragon isles
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzrn3vj7k5...eon12.sav?dl=0
    Last edited by paladinbob123; January 06, 2023 at 07:12 PM.
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Save not working, did you play it with the EOP?

yes i did , let me redoe another save and get it to you in short order

[edit : sent 2nd save on discord - hope that one is ok]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jy1vg5toz...eo12a.sav?dl=0
    Last edited by paladinbob123; August 14, 2022 at 02:20 PM.
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

If my turn come's today, I will need an extension.
    I am back at home on the 17.August.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Renly up
    Attached Files Attached Files