Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: A Storm of Swords - Westeros Online Battle HS

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Default Re: A Storm of Swords - Westeros Online Battle HS

Hotseat ain't dying, the admin is just on a holiday (write the co-admin!) But generally, summertime is more relaxed, so I wouldn't think much of it.

I'll try reloading the end of the storm for in martell's turn when I am back, please do remind me of it tho

Its fine, I know now, why some turns wouldn't played in time.
    Because the person which send the save, didn't send a message to the next player.

From now, I try my best to informate every player, when his turn is there.
    And yes what should I say, its my first hotseat in the english area, where I am interested in. I think that is the reason, why it comes in to my mind and disturbs me.
    But I know now, that the time in the sommer is relaxed and not fix 24h.

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Some important stuff will go down with the next Greyjoy turn and I will be back on 18th of July (gone on 9th). There is no chance I'm getting the turn before leaving, so the other option would be for you guys to use your extensions and wait for me :O.

Sluzavyblin will sub me if needed, but I'd hope to play it myself. First Greyjoy battle in the hotseat and all that

EDIT: Seems like Stark will make the initiative and attack me, so for now disregard the above message as I still have time to fight this before I leave
    Last edited by Isenbard; July 07, 2022 at 12:43 PM.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Joffrey_12.sav

Joffrey up. The EVIL Tully hordes have cowardly assembled on the bridge to riverrun, what is their plan? The orcs seek strength in numbers, but the Lannister military industrial complex will prevail eventually in that regard as well

Gaming Emeritus

Orcs? Thought this is a GOT HS...

I thought you would have already catched the theme of sluzavyblin's posts by now. All very sarcastic, yet you insist on missing it lol

Civis

https://workupload.com/file/S5nkCys2epp
    Grey

Battles
    https://imgur.com/a/xMqqCAD

RP:
    It would have been a day like any other for King’s Landing maybe a bit foggy but nothing out of the usual it could have even been a glad day as Stannis baratheon has been driven out of the Crownlands even after the lost battles against him he still lost the War so this could have been a Great day. But it had to come different it always had to, no good ever got the chance to spread during the kingship of Tommen Baratheon, the Boy King of Westeros after the death of his older brother he even tried to help ease tensions between the north and the Lannister since the death of Eddard Stark has been avenged but to no avail they only wanted to kill like the savage blood that run in their veins. But that wasn’t even the worst no the traitor Renly Baratheon the Uncle of King Tommen was out for his Crown and sent his armies to take it and that is where we stand now on a normal day besides the fact that King’s Landing was under siege. A siege which would only lead to unnecessary suffering as even if Renly could take Kings Landing he would pay a big price for it.
    Last edited by Reaktorkern; July 12, 2022 at 11:55 AM. Reason: RP added

Dragon had issues reloading the storm (making it dissapear) so I'll try again this turn
    Last edited by Mergor; July 13, 2022 at 11:45 AM.

Guys it's turn 11.

Arryn: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...P_Arryn_11.sav

Eventually the news of the massacre of the raiding party in Stark lands reached Lord Balon. Failing to see his own failure at commanding such a voyage he cursed those fools who lost to some Stark rabble left behind to wither in the cold North. Balon's hatred for House Stark grows even stronger to irrational hights, and it will surely lead into bolder and more careless attempts at conquering their bitter foe.

Now his gaze must however turn to the west, for despite the storms that still ravage the seas with the full rage of The Drowned God, his daughter has made it to castle Seaguard. With her are the finest Ironborn warriors, and great things are excpected of her. Failure is not an option, and Asha knows this about her father. She is to succeed in hurting the pompous rulers of the Greenlands or die valiantly in the name of House Greyjoy, the forever true rulers of The Iron Islands.

Things in the isles moved apace as forces of the kingdom moved east and west, and with Lord Freys network of informants , news flooded in, of the various actions , events that were ever rolling forward . In the Southeast , the Baratheon's besiege Kings Landing, where-as in the west, the forces of the Lannister's appear with two fresh armies at the feet of Riverrun as both starks and tully's seem sent to receive them, leaving only the central field for conflict where lannister and Tully forces sit in a position of Zugswang looking over a riverford. Equally more news reached the old lord, that Tywin , the Lord of the lannister forces was now reported to move up the central path heading for that possible battlefield which with his leadership might prove a decisive factor in pushing a battle and winning it over that river ford.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	siege of Kings Landing.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	210.3 KB 
ID:	367756Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arrival of Tywin.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	367758

It was in such vein, that the Ironborn arrived both in the north and at Seagard at the tully's door, and within spitting distance of the Twins, the news from the north said the Starks rode out and met the ironborn in the field, breaking them into pieces as the ironborn fled back to their ships. Here however , Walder was in two minds what to do, he had enough forces at his disposal at the twins, and he was honourbound to force the Ironborn away from tully lands during this conflict but equally the main Frey force was returning with Black Walder at its head.

Name:	Iornborn invasion of Seagard.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	275.5 KB 
ID:	367757

"Get Ser Aenys and ask him to take command of the home guard army, i am gonna pick for 'im......prepare supples and spare mounts for their attack on the Ironborn at Seagard" ,shouted Walder to a nearby young assistant who darted out of the room in haste, in the low firelight.

The Twins became a flurry of activity as armed men, bowmen, knights and men at arms, all prepared armour, weapons , horses and supplies reading for the battle ahead. Walder frey gripped his hands in front of his sitting form, it was perhaps the sensible thing to do [he though to himself]with his allies in the ascendancy at the moment and besides he himself would secure the Twins, and would be supported from across the river ,from the force on the otherside, meaning that if the battle [which looked slightly in their favour] went ill , he could still secure the Twins against assault and wait for Black walder to arrive.

"Messenger!" came a cry , as a frey man, rode in though the twins gates , leaping down from his horse and proceeded to struggle forward against the milling troops in the courtyard , he held a message above his head in his hands, shouting gruffly at all the armed men nearby for them to make way for a urgent message for the lord, grudgingly the frey men at arms, made a slight path between the press of bodies for him to make the keep , where his progress was less infringed as he made his way to Lord Frey. Eventually he burst into the room where the irascible old man stared at the young man who stood panting for breath, and urgently waved him forward, eagerly snatching the note from his hand, without a word of thanks and dismissed him.

His face grew angry and upset with the reading, and shouted for Ser Aenys to appear, and the third son of Lord Frey moved into earshot readily to heed his lords command.

"There is a rumour that that Stark pup has married..when he was promised to a frey bride when victory was assured?!", said the oldman , spittle starting to drip from one side of his mouth as he entered a rage. In his mind's eye he recalled his earlier words ["They're laughing at us! All across the Riverlands... right down to King's Landing, they're laughing at us. I hear it in my sleep!.."] which were repeating in his head, and one thing the oldman could'nt stand was the thought of the other more nobler families laughing at him and the deals he had made. [see #113, P6 for the deal]

Name:	the worry of a married Robb.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	375.3 KB 
ID:	367759

"Cancel the sally [he cried & turning directly to Aenys he said] , keep the men ready!....but i will hear the truth of this !.....Here scribe...make a letter for Catelyn stark and ask her to resolve this matter and disprove it!"

"Whatabout the Ironborn?...what of Seagard?" , enquired Ser Aenys

"Fek Seagard! ....Fek the Ironborn , ...we can smash them after, and recapture the damned town....with both the men here and those Black Walder brings if it comes to it.....but i want to hear the truth of this matter first..I will not be insulted , not in front of my own bloody hall.... in front of my own damned people", he shouted, hurling a cup of mead in displeasure at a nearby servant.

Name:	messages.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	304.3 KB 
ID:	367760

Turn to Baratheon of the dragon isles
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tho0dlp682...eon11.sav?dl=0

{P.S its a shame i was looking forward to my first fight but this seems a better and more realistic move from lord frey[winks] }
    Last edited by paladinbob123; January 06, 2023 at 07:11 PM.
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Gaming Emeritus

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [Online Battles HS][TES - Unofficial Patch 2.0.2] The Art of War

Renly up, best of luck to both sides in the upcoming battle!
    Attached Files Attached Files

bump

battle happens tomorrow, lots of delays with it

Last edited by Fubuky; July 26, 2022 at 10:51 AM.

thats some impressive defending, but alas the numbers were just too much

Catelyn Stark was furious. As soon as the message arrived her, she ran to her horse and rode it hard to the Twins. She felt the anger coming up, because she knew what the news were telling. Seagard and the men who were defending it were going to die.
    Soon she arrived at the Twins "Get me to Lord Frey immadiately she told the guards, and in fear of her furious eyes, the guards rushed as fast as they could to lord frey, and accompanied her on her way. She could see the Frey Armies in the fortress chilling, playing games and having fun with woman. Not waiting for an entrance, she stormed through the doors to the council room. Walder Frey was sitting there, eating his tomatoes, listening to Songs.
    "Lord Walder Frey, i just receieved the message, Seagard is under attack, and your men are not moving to support your allies in the defense, what in the nines names are you up to?"

"I received news about your little son being married to another woman, this would break our pact, and you know that, Lady Stark" Walder Frey replied.

Catelyn was shocked. She knew Robb wasnt married, he hasnt even had enough time for such things.

"Lord Walder, these news are not true. Robb Stark is true to his word, and he is unmarried still. Donīt you dare think low of my sons honor. You have my word and the proof of every honourable messanger. It is your Honor and Word that are on the Spike now, that you let your allies die to news from untrustworthy messengers. They may be paid by Lannisters or Greyjoys, but it is your responsibility to see through their lies and stand to your word!
    I demand from you, in your honor and your word to move this instant to help your allies, and repair the damage you have done in distrusting the word of Myself and my Son"

Sad and angry she looked into Walders Eyes, waiting for a reply.