Thread: Empty popup error message with no content

Icon4 Empty popup error message with no content

I did some changes to data/text-Files and since then I get the following pop up error message as soon as I start the game by confirming OK in the launcher

It seems to have no effect, nothing crashes and I can still proceed to the game after clicking OK. The unfortunate thing beside that it is annoying is though that I might not get any further popup error messages now because of that?

Do you have any idea how to get rid of this empty message? In my logfile no errors are appearing...

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: Empty popup error message with no content

same happens to me. no idea what´s the reason for this.
    but it seems to have no effect anyway.

Default Re: Empty popup error message with no content

Hopefully a new (final?) patch can remove this "message" or at least display the missing (?) text.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 4,6 Ghz AM4 | GPU: 2x NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060Ti Gainward Ghost OC 8GB GDRR6 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600 Mhz C18 16 GB | SSD: PNY XLR8 CS3030 4TB M.2 NVMe 3 GB/s | PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 11 Platinum 550 Watt | MB: Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming WiFi | Case: be quiet! Silent Base 801 Silver

Long: New York Stock Exchange: MO, XOM, AAL, AMZN, FB, MSFT, GOOGL, AMD, CRM | Wiener Börse: POST, BG, ADKO, UBS | London Stock Exchange: BP, BATS | Hong Kong Stock Exchange: 3988, 601318 | Euronext Paris: ORA, FP | Bolsa de Madrid: ELE | Coinbase: BTC
    Short: -