Thread: Game does not generate map.rwm in modfolder/data/world/maps/campaign/imprerial_campaign?

Icon5 Game does not generate map.rwm in modfolder/data/world/maps/campaign/imprerial_campaign?

In classic Rome, the map.rwm got regenerated if you deleted it. Now with the modfolders in place, I have a modified descr_regions.txt but no map.rwm is getting generated. How to enforce that? I am using Rome as base, not BI or Alexander.
    I get no error messages in log or in popup messages.
    Last edited by Ocyalos; January 09, 2022 at 03:41 AM.

Default Re: Game does not generate map.rwm in modfolder/data/world/maps/campaign/imprerial_campaign?

Solved it by myyself, once again.

The problem was that I had some files missing which are necessary for map.rwm generation in data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign (your mod might use data/world/maps/base/ instead)
    I did not add these files to my modfolder because I did not change them compared to original vanilla game.
    Anyway, this caused the game to not generate a new map.rwm file which means that any changes I made to descr_regions.txt like adding the religions did not have any effects, resulting in all religions being set to 0% and the CTDs

So make sure all of the following files are in your imperial_campaign or base folder, even if you did not change anything there:

map_roughness.tga
    map_snow.tga
    map_trade_routes.tga
    water_surface.tga
    descr_disasters.txt
    descr_regions.txt
    descr_strat.txt
    descr_terrain.txt
    descr_win_conditions.txt
    map_climates.tga
    map_fe.tga
    map_features.tga
    map_ground_types.tga
    map_heights.tga
    map_regions.tga

Default Re: Game does not generate map.rwm in modfolder/data/world/maps/campaign/imprerial_campaign?

Thanks