Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Judgement Day

basics's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Judgement Day

conon394,

I stand by the Bible that brought me to salvation that being the KJV although for the sake of my sight I also have the NKJV. The KJV is the greatest selling Book of all time and possibly so because Jesus said that, " Heaven and earth may pass away but my word will never pass away..." Of course many people believe that there is a God and therefore follow many different varieties but there is only one way to eternal life, all the others eternal misery.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Quote Originally Posted by basics View Post
    conon394,

I stand by the Bible that brought me to salvation that being the KJV although for the sake of my sight I also have the NKJV. The KJV is the greatest selling Book of all time and possibly so because Jesus said that, " Heaven and earth may pass away but my word will never pass away..." Of course many people believe that there is a God and therefore follow many different varieties but there is only one way to eternal life, all the others eternal misery.
    Sorry man the KJV may sound pretty to a English speaking ear but its a poor translation.

The KJV is the greatest selling Book of all time
    I rather doubt you can prove that. First you mean it might or might not in a condescend form the version Bible societies order and hand out free in county fairs or stuff in hotel rooms but rather do not think that selling that is rather filling land fills but I like some data please. Overall I grant the Bible in aggregate is likely the most printed, most sold not so much. And most of those are not particularly useful versions of the bible.
    Last edited by conon394; January 12, 2022 at 07:46 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

conon394,

Well the Guinness Book of Records estimate that over 5 billion bibles have been printed 4.2 billion more than the Koran and more than any other publication.

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Well the Guinness Book of Records estimate that over 5 billion bibles have been printed 4.2 billion more than the Koran and more than any other publication
    As I said I don't deny the publication number. I was asking two different questions one was do have a figure for the KJV in particular. Second I was pointing publish awful condensed version of the bible and handing out at fairs or stuffing them in hotel rooms is not a really impressive feat. Or say anything meaning really about the power of the word of Jesus.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

To get the thread back on track, I want to post some more info on Irlmaier, some quotes you might find interesting.
    It´s very important to understand, how deeply religious he was.

In the context of WW3/ Judgement Day he said the following:
    Many don't believe me, I don't know what the Lord God is doing either, but I can say what I see without wanting to be a prophet. After all, we are all in God's hands. But whoever does not believe in the cross will be crushed.'"
    And this correlates with what I quoted in my starting post:
    Furthermore, the darkness will be connected with pollution of the air, which, although not exclusively, but mainly pulls away the enemies of religion (!).
    Anna Maria Taigi

He even saw the Parousia, The Second Coming of Christ:

Während oder am Ende des Krieges sehe ich am Himmel das Zeichen, der Gekreuzigte mit den Wundmalen, und alle werden es sehen. Ich hab es schon dreimal gesehen, es kommt ganz gewiß.
    Translates to:
    "During or at the end of the war I see the sign in the sky, the crucified with the stigmata, and all will see it. I´ve already seen it 3 times, it will come to pass in any case."
    I find this very interesting, as a man named Helmut Hufschmid, who I mentioned earlier in this thread who claims to have been shown heaven and hell, describes the scene exactly the same, Christ will end the 3 days of darkness and appear in the sky for all to see.

This is also supported by Josef Stockert from the starting post:
    The great catastrophe will begin naturally and end supernaturally. Remember what that means, natural and supernatural! God Himself will intervene.
    Last edited by razerbelkin; January 13, 2022 at 03:25 PM.

Well, since all the other prophecies about Him have come true why would this one be any different?

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

I once prophesied that it would rain later and then it did rain later and no one gave me any credit for it

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Well, since all the other prophecies about Him have come true why would this one be any different?
    Which ones exactly?

(Keep in mind the focus is on Germany)

First comes prosperity like never before. check
    Then follows an apostasy like never before. check
    Then an unprecedented corruption of morals. check
    Then a large number of strangers comes into the country. check
    There is high inflation. (apparently in progress)
    Money is losing more and more of its value. (apparently in progress)
    Soon after, the revolution [in Germany] follows. we shall see
    Then the Russians attack the west overnight. " we shall see

He also predicted the smartphone, he described it as a "Zuban Box", Zuban beeing a brand of cigarettes.

"People talk into Zuban boxes, they play with them aswell"
    „Ich sehe sie ein kleines kantiges Ding in den Händen halten, das ihnen Auskunft gibt über alles, was sie wissen wollen.“
    "I see them holding a little angular thing that tells them everything they want to know."
    Then there´s the countless correct predictions where bombs would fall during the war, identifying single houses doing so. He warned many people and saved them. I know of one case, where he warned locals not to stay in the center of the bunker, which usually is the safest place in a bunker. A group of Wehrmacht soldiers entered the bunker aswell, but ignored the local´s warning to stay away from the center. A bomb hit and killed the soldiers. He predicted correctly if soldiers would return from the field, or not. Countless times.
    Even the judge during his juggler trial explicitly emphasized, what an overwhelming ammount of people seeked his advice. If you ask for predictions/prophesies that came true so far, I think it´s no overstatement if say, there´s thousands of them.
    Last edited by razerbelkin; January 14, 2022 at 03:28 PM.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

All of them, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Which ones exactly?
    conon394,

Read the Bible and find out. Nevertheless have a go at these, quote, "Here is a list of important Messianic prophecies that Yeshua fulfilled. Additionally, see their corresponding New Testament references:

Messiah is to be born in Bethlehem.
    See Micah 5:2; fulfilled in Matt. 2:1-7; John 7:42; Luke 2:4-7
    Messiah is to be preceded by a Messenger.
    See Isaiah 40:3; Malachi 3:1; fulfilled in Matthew 3:1-3; 11:10; John 1:23; Luke 1:17
    Messiah is to enter Jerusalem on a donkey.
    See Zechariah 9:9; fulfilled in Luke 35-37; Matthew 21:6-11
    Messiah is to be betrayed by a friend.
    See Psalms 41:9; 55:12-14; fulfilled in Matthew 10:4; 26:49-50; John 13:21
    Messiah is to be sold for 30 pieces of silver.
    See Zechariah 11:12; fulfilled in Matthew 26:15; 27:3
    The money for which Messiah is sold is to be thrown “to the potter” in God’s house.
    See Zechariah 11:13; fulfilled in Matthew 27:5-7
    Messiah is to be born of a virgin.
    See Isaiah 7:14; fulfilled in Matthew 1:18-2:1; Luke 1:26-35
    Messiah is to be hated without cause.
    See Isaiah 49:7; Psalm 69:5; fulfilled in John 15:24-25
    Messiah is to be silent before His accusers.
    See Isaiah 53:7; fulfilled in Matthew 27:12
    Messiah is to be executed by crucifixion, by having His hands and feet pierced.
    See Psalm 22:16; fulfilled in John 19:28
    Messiah is to be given vinegar to quench His thirst.
    See Psalm 69:21; fulfilled in Matthew 27:34
    Messiah is to be executed without having a bone broken.
    See Exodus 12:46; Psalm 34:21; fulfilled in John 19:33-36
    Messiah is to be buried with the rich when dead.
    See Isaiah 53:9; fulfilled in Matthew 27:57-60
    Messiah is to be raised from the dead.
    See Isaiah 53:9-10; Psalm 2:7; 16:10; fulfilled in Matthew 28:1-20; Acts 2:23-36;13;33-37; 1 Corinthians 11:4-6
    Messiah is to be executed by crucifixion as a thief.
    See Psalm 22:16; Zechariah 12:10; Isaiah 53:5, 12; fulfilled in Luke 23:33; John 20:25; Matthew 27:38; Mark 5:27, 28 Unquote.

Messiah is to enter Jerusalem on a donkey.
    OK even you gotta admit that is weak tea basics.

See Zechariah 11:12
    Not clear I seeing foretelling and since the number is down in ink all we have is Matthew testimony to the number was following his bud or what?

So basically what got is a some true believers who know their scripture fitting stuff to the text they other people might vaguely know. Internally self reinforcing if you buy the NT at face value only.

conon394,

I'm sorry being Scottish I cannot make out what it is you are trying to say and have come to the conclusion you don't know either.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Ahh yes, the classic "be rude and try to insult the person asking you questions" approach to Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Ahh yes, the classic "be rude and try to insult the person asking you questions" approach to Christianity.
    Akar,

Well if one is going to ask a question of another, is it not proper to make the question understandable? In this case his question was more rude than my reply for I didn't try to insult him at all as he did me and you are now doing with your comments.

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

What did you do to amend for your sins, so that god can tell if you belong into heaven or hell?

edit
    Last edited by razerbelkin; January 18, 2022 at 10:15 AM.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Akar,

Well if one is going to ask a question of another, is it not proper to make the question understandable? In this case his question was more rude than my reply for I didn't try to insult him at all as he did me and you are now doing with your comments.
    I had zero issues understanding his question. The fact that you do not understand the question isn't indicative of anything other than you not understanding the question. Deciding that you not understanding his question is somehow a worse insult than you literally insulting him then I don't know what to tell you. Additionally, calling someone out for being rude is not rude, that's not how that works buddy.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Because it's not a prophecy. Prophecy existed to foretell the coming of Christ -> Christ arrived -> there are no more prophets.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    What did you do to amend for your sins, so that god can tell if you belong into heaven or hell?
    swabian,

I personally couldn't do anything to amend for my sin because it was an integral part of my nature meaning I was already condemned to die a sinner the moment I was conceived. Jesus Christ changed that the moment He shed His blood for me in my place on that cross and only after God the Father drew me to that. That was the moment He changed my life as there was no way I could ever do that. Salvation is all of God and really, I am very glad that it is.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast