Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Judgement Day

Default Re: Judgement Day

I wrote a short excerpt of a transcript of Stephan Berndt´s interview here (he wrote several books on Irlmaier and others and is the leading expert on these matters).
    At 12min :30 secs he talks about a norwegian source from the year 1968, which was published in the 90ies in Norway. Unfortunately he doesn´t mention the source´s name. I quote:
    Berndt: I got a German translation around 1999 and I published it in 2001. I'll read this now:

"I saw the time before Jesus comes and World War III breaks out. I saw the events with my natural eyes, I saw the world like a globe, I saw Europe, one country after another, I saw Scandinavia, I saw Norway. I saw certain scenes that will take place just before Jesus comes again. Just before the final calamity takes place, a calamity like we've never seen before.
    Before Jesus comes again and just before World War III breaks out, there will be a kind of detente like we've never seen before. there will be peace among the great powers in East and West and it will be a long peace. During this period of peace there will be disarmament in many countries, including Norway. We won't be prepared when it hits. World War III will begin in a way no one expected, from a completely unexpected quarter."
    Stephan Berndt is convinced this is the russian attack.
    I think it´s a bit unclear here whether Jesus comes before or after the war according to this source, but Jesus coming before WW3 took place/started doesn´t make any sense.

German-speakers can watch the interview here. I haven´t watched it in full yet, but it seems to be interesting:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Some more quotes of Irlmaier:
    'It will be dark on a day of war. Then a hailstorm breaks out with thunder and lightning, and an earthquake shakes the earth.
    ...During the war comes the great darkness, which lasts 72 hours.
    ... At this event I see a large cross in the sky and there will be an earthquake with lightning and thunder, so that everyone is frightened and the whole world cries out: "There is a God!"
    This video is only 2 mins long. The woman in the video tells of Irlmaier´s visit of a farmer, whose mother died. Irlmaier could see the dead woman standing outside the house watching through the window while rubbing her hands nervously. Irlmaier told the farmer he´d seen his mother, the farmer in shock, asked why she would still be on this earth, she´d died weeks ago! Irlmaier knew.
    Prior to her marriage the woman was pregnant and aborted the child. Thats why she was still on earth. It would be of most importance to pray for her and let holy masses be read.
    Mr. Hufschmid who I referred to earlier on, also emphasizes what a serious and grave sin abortion is. Also you musn´t vote for parties that support abortion for example. If you know someone who aborted, give a little prayer.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by razerbelkin; January 19, 2022 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by razerbelkin View Post
    Before Jesus comes again and just before World War III breaks out, there will be a kind of detente like we've never seen before. there will be peace among the great powers in East and West and it will be a long peace. During this period of peace there will be disarmament in many countries, including Norway. We won't be prepared when it hits. World War III will begin in a way no one expected, from a completely unexpected quarter."
    Can't be talking about present day then. I think the only time you could really talk about some kind of peace was during Yeltsin administration. And besides, everyone is expecting that WWIII will start with Russian or Chinese attack...so thinking that Russian attack fits this prediction is absurd.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

While everyone is expecting an attack from Russia, Switzerland will roll down the mountains and conquer everyone.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

basics's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Judgement will come when God's church is put under such pressure that He decides enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    Can't be talking about present day then. I think the only time you could really talk about some kind of peace was during Yeltsin administration.
    Hm, I think the period from 1945 till now could be described as relatively peaceful, the big powers have and had their proxy wars, but in terms of a let´s say "relative peace" I would say we had that time as the source says. I don´t know where you come from or how old you are, but I guess you are living in the western hemisphere and you know war only from TV, as I do as a german. We must also not forget one thing: The source is focussed on Norway and everything said has to be interpreted from that perspective.

And besides, everyone is expecting that WWIII will start with Russian or Chinese attack...so thinking that Russian attack fits this prediction is absurd.
    Yah, i think thats debateable. A war without russia would´nt be a world war I guess, so it´s logical to assume her involvement in virtually every WW3 scenario.
    However Irlmaier also emphasised how surprising the attack would be, and the norwegian source states aswell that nobody expected it. As far as I know, Germany has less than 400 tanks, our helicopters are a desaster, I just read that yesterday. Our army is buisy implementing this gender non-sense...
    Neither Germany nor any other western power in europe is prepared for war with russia at the moment, I guess we agree here Sar1n.
    Nonetheless the source has something to offer I think:
    It predicts a new world war, like Irlmaier, aswell as the the Second Coming of Christ, that´s why I made this post.
    Last edited by razerbelkin; January 21, 2022 at 10:50 AM.

Judgement day will be after the heavens and the earth are melted away leaving the dead and the undead to be judged. It is caused by the tribulation that Christ's church is going through at that time all over the world because a one world system had taken over, a system that from the very beginning had set out to destroy the church built in the name of Jesus. So, speculation about Russia, China, America will be just that, " rumours of war, " which the world has lived through for some time now. But, when the heavens and earth and all of space and its contents are melted away we will witness something far greater than man could ever imagine were it not for what Jesus Christ foretold.

Irlmaier made it into mainstream news over here, which is astonishing. I translate the article and german readers can watch the Sat 1 Clip on the website linked below.

Bavaria's most famous seer Alois Irlmaier: Does he predict World War III?

02/25/2022 • 16:47

İ Wochit

For years, Bavaria's most famous seer, Alois Irlmaier, has repeatedly prophesied:
    There will be a third world war - and the specific wording fits alarmingly well with the current events in Ukraine.
    Bavaria's most famous seer Alois Irlmaier: Does he predict World War III?

Even more than 60 years after his death, he is considered to be the most famous seer in Bavaria -
    did Alois Irlmaier predict the Third World War? The well builder from release is said to have predicted
    numerous bombing raids during the Second World War. After the war he was involved in solving numerous murders and
    helped people find missing family members. His supposed skills made him a celebrity - according to Merkur,
    even General Lucius D. Clay, head of the US occupation zone in Germany, and the first Chancellor Konrad Adenauer
    are said to have sought advice from Irlmaier.
    Alois Irlmaier: "Russians attack the West overnight"

Again and again the Bavarian made a very ugly prophecy: There will be a third world war.
    In a prophecy only published in 1992, which Irlmaier made to his neighbor's driver's learner,
    he said, among other things: "Then the Russians will attack the West overnight."
    Irlmaier is said to have predicted the refugee crisis, climate change and the fire at Notre-Dame

Did Irlmaier mean Putin's attack on Ukraine? The seer, who died in 1959, can no longer provide us with answers.
    However, he is said to have predicted numerous contemporary events - including the fire at Notre-Dame,
    the refugee crisis and climate change. Since Irlmaier did not name any dates in any of his prophecies,
    the scope for interpretation is enormous - even if the similarity between his descriptions and
    the current events in Ukraine is alarmingly large.

https://www.sat1.de/tv/fruehstuecksf...ZoEqiyUVQ4NiVw

Personally I don´t agree with the article, because several things Irlmaier predicted for WW3 havent taken place, for example the pope would flee rome prior WW3, there would be a revolution in Germany and to me the Ukraine isn´t "the west" to be attacked over night... Furthermore Irlmaier gave detailed account of 3 russian attack colums and how they would advance till river rhine. According to Irlmaier war will break out in summer and last 3 days, weeks or months. He couldnt tell but it wont take long. Then there will be the three days of darkness (Judgement Day) ending the war.

But I am positively surprised that a major tv network runs an article on him.
    Last edited by razerbelkin; February 27, 2022 at 02:05 AM.
    ישוע הוא האלוהים האמיתי היחיד ואני אוהבת אותו

razerbelkin,

Just how far the Ukraine situation is going to go is anyone's guess but no less fraught with extreme danger. Is it the end? I don't think so but certainly signs of perhaps the beginnings.

Irlmaier predicted that the British Islands would be detsroyed by a nuclear bomb exploded off the coast during the war. Helmut Hufschmid saw the same: England will be gone!
    Recently the russians threatened the british with creating a thermo-nuclear tsunami off the coast, and they will do so I am sure.

A popular Russian state TV anchor has warned that Moscow could wipe Britain off the map with a nuclear tsunami in retaliation for supporting Ukraine.
    In his Sunday evening primetime show on Channel One, one of the most-watched in Russia, Dmitry Kiselyov claimed on May 1 that a strike by the country’s Poseidon nuclear underwater drone could drown the UK under a 500-metre tidal wave of radioactive seawater.
    https://www.euronews.com/next/2022/0...dioactive-tsun

TAKE THIS THREAD VERY SERIOUSLY!
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; June 14, 2022 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Unsolicited promotion removed

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Recently the russians threatened the british with creating a thermo-nuclear tsunami off the coast, and they will do so I am sure.
    Probability of that equals zero. At this point in the Ukraine Russian war you really choose believe BS the Russian media spews about its military tech?
    Last edited by conon394; May 20, 2022 at 08:09 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Am man who has made THOUSANDS of correct predictions of the future is false, but Mr. Conon from the internets knows better.
    When war breaks out, which will be in a summer (not this one) I´d leave the british Islands as fast as I could! I quote from the website: "
    The war will come unexpectedly for the world, all shout "Peace and Shalom" and it will be in one summer. The Russians will advance to the Rhine and there will be great suffering. Russian supplies would be cut off by a drone attack coming from Africa, from Prague up to the sea a poisonous yellow streak would destroy all life. None of the Russians would come home.
    I also believe that Rome will be destroyed.

The war would not last long, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, Irlmaier could not say exactly. No atomic bombs will fall, except for one off the coast of England, the island kingdom would disappear completely through the tidal wave, Irlmaier saw the drop from an aeroplane, Hufschmid also saw that the island kingdom would disappear. Recently, Russian TV threatened that England could be sunk into the sea with the nuclear Poseidon Drone:
    "Ten weeks after the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Russian state television turned threateningly to the British: Effortlessly, Moscow could, if it wanted, make the entire British Isles disappear into the sea." Link

Those who survive the war and the darkness can count themselves lucky, because then there will be a 1000 year period of peace on earth, very similar to paradise.

Expect the revolution in Germany, then soon there will be war and the return of the Lord."

Last edited by Lifthrasir; June 14, 2022 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Unsolicited promotion link removed

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Am man who has made THOUSANDS of correct predictions of the future
    Err no. But OK so pick your best three supposed predictions. Date them and then indicate what they predicted.

"The war would not last long, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, Irlmaier could not say exactly"

Delightful always make sure you have uncertainly in fore seeing so you can apply to anything

"No atomic bombs will fall, except for one off the coast of England, the island kingdom would disappear completely through the tidal wave, Irlmaier saw the drop from an aeroplane"

Even the Tsar bomb could not do that. Compare you are imaging something even more devastating than 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami. No weapon the USSR had or Russia has since built can replicate that level of of effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_I...ke_and_tsunami

"Hufschmid also saw that the island kingdom would disappear. Recently, Russian TV threatened that England could be sunk into the sea with the nuclear Poseidon Drone:"
    Ten weeks after the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Russian state television turned threateningly to the British: Effortlessly, Moscow could, if it wanted, make the entire British Isles disappear into the sea." Link

So you really are believing a Russian lie? You do realize you talking about a county that seems to thought it was going to effortlessly overrun Ukraine?
    Last edited by conon394; May 20, 2022 at 08:30 AM.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

I quote from the website:
    Before you go..., one last word

If you don't have the time, or think it's all nonsense/fraud, you might still have 1 min 24 sec for the following video.

It's about a woman who didn't want to believe Irlmaier's abilities either. You could bring him a photo of a missing person and he would tell people what was going on with the person, very often it was about about whether the person would come home from the war. Since the woman did not have any missing persons, she took photos of people who had already died and presented them to Irlmaier to test him.
    Look at what came out of it:

"Irlmaier the Mind Reader"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y3rUGkeUZU

How could Irlmaier know that the men in the photos were already dead? How could he know that the woman also already knew?
    You should continue reading on the page after all. How could Irlmaier know that the men in the photos were already dead? How could he know that the woman also already knew? GOD was with him! He proved his abilities, as in this case, TONS of times in the course of his life!
    The best thing to do is to bookmark it, read through everything at your leisure and simply watch the videos. You will be amazed and astounded, I promise you.

How could he know that the woman also already knew?
    A very good reader of body language.

In any case none of the defends a nonsensical statement about a bomb destroying England.

And of course as always everyone recalls and records predictions that were correct (or vaguely correct or near correct or correct if you squint real hard) that do seem to forget the ones wrong quite easily.

TONS of times in the course of his life!
    You have an annotated list?
    Last edited by conon394; May 20, 2022 at 10:43 AM.

We can exclude body language as explanation, as people often sent pictures of their relatives by mail.
    I will try to translate more from the documentary as time passes by, so people don´t have to watch 2 hours and foreigners get to know Irlmaier aswell. I set up the website and share it as much as I can primarily on Facebook. How I can warnt he english speakers, spanisch speakers, french speakers, italian speakers is beyond me, I have problems with dealing with the german speaking world... Its too much for a single human, but i HAVE to share this.

You can believe me or not, since I converted myself to Christ in 2015, hell rages inside of me, what the voices tell me about our Lord and everything that is holy is hard to bear. Also the doubts they sow inside of and the clean logic they confront me with is hard to bear. But what really pisses them off: I dont need a pefect omnipotent God to follow. I would follow Christ even if HE wasnt perfect.
    I stopped smoking, which I did since I was 15 (I am now 41), I dont smoke weed anymore and I dont watch porn anymore. And I have basically no withdrawal symptoms. The Holy Spirit is at work within me, that I am sure about. And the mere thought of sex is quite disgusting to me by now.

As you doubted the number of correct preditcions I am quoting the documentary:
    between the years 1946-1950
    between 50 and 100 people a day sought advice from Irlmaier
    If the corresponding figures are extrapolated, around 30,000 people must have queued up at Alois Irlmaier's in these four years
    The local pastor saw this and accused Irlmaier of fraud, which lead to the famous Irlmaier trial which´s verdict I quoted:

"[...]...indication that he was a juggler. On the contrary, he helped many people during the war to get through the nervous strain of the air war. He unselfishly reassured them in the most difficult hours by accurately predicting which times would bring special dangers, which areas, even which houses, would be particularly endangered, and how the people seeking advice should behave. and how those seeking advice should behave.
    The examination of the witnesses has produced such astonishing testimonies to the seer gifts of the accused, which can hardly be explained by the hitherto known forces of nature, that he cannot be called a juggler.[...]"

He never claimed to be a prophet, but God was with him. He was devout catholic, never exploited his gifts, always was close to bankruptcy and even adopted a child under these harsh circumstances. It all started when the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to him.
    We better listen to that man. Wait for the revolution in germany, then there will soon be war (in a summer) and that war will be ended by GOD HIMSELF and earth will be cleansed from evil.

We will see Judgement Day in our lifetime, no doubt about it.

"[...]...indication that he was a juggler. On the contrary, he helped many people during the war to get through the nervous strain of the air war. He unselfishly reassured them in the most difficult hours by accurately predicting which times would bring special dangers, which areas, even which houses, would be particularly endangered, and how the people seeking advice should behave. and how those seeking advice should behave.
    The examination of the witnesses has produced such astonishing testimonies to the seer gifts of the accused, which can hardly be explained by the hitherto known forces of nature, that he cannot be called a juggler.[...]"
    Of course most of that you could have got a well trained veteran civil defense officer.

Larger problem is you are citing only positive testimony. Say compare the solid fact that I can say without fear of contradiction that Ted Williams was last person in Major League Baseball to hit over .400. Why because all his at bats are recorded the success and failures in detail (and every other hitter in MLB). I really doubt you have a record of every prediction Irlmaier made and a tally of right and wrong and how many were well yes yo probably don't want to sleep near the that factory kinda vague or the one you are trying to tie to now and Germany a war, its vague gibberish.

To make any predictions about the end of the world as far as timing is concerned, only God the Father knows when that will be, but He has given us hints as to what leads up to it, so until these take place it can't happen.
    Last edited by basics; May 23, 2022 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by basics View Post
    To make any predictions about the end of the world as far as timing is concerned, only God the Father knows when that will be, but he has given us hints as to what leads up to it, so until these take place it can't happen.
    That does not follow unless you believe god to be less than all powerful and all knowing. There is no reason he would or could not change anything on any whim. Unless you are proposing there is some higher power that binds god. I mean realistically he could say the Jesus thing was a wash and I am bored of my sock puppets I would rather have some new ones. At least as you understand him.
    Last edited by conon394; May 22, 2022 at 01:36 PM.

conon394,

When Jesus was asked about the timing of the end by His disciples He replied that only the Father knew when that would be. The reason for His reply was because even then the Jews knew of a coming Messiah and the confusion around that was widespread, them looking for some sort of immediacy which wasn't going to happen before many other things took place in time. So why not the questioner may ask and the answer lies in that when the end does come the whole world's nations will be involved not just those in the MiddleEast. It's the reason why the disciples were commanded to go out into all the world and preach the Gospel which is Jesus Christ and that still in the making today.

Okay Gentlemen, this post is important. I built a website, which is not finished yet, but has gathered some 3000+ views already.
    You are more than welcome to share it in your country, I made it multilingual, if you have any issues with the language let me know. You get a preview. I will make a big post in the mudpit once its finished, as I start with the war to come. ALso I want to reach as many people as possible. Once I am ready I will let you know. I dont know when that will be, but shouldnt take months.

On the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse, have a read at this, its not yet incorporated in my website yet, but will come, but I have to check some things first, and some statements I do not support, but theres a lot of truth in it nonetheless:

https://ppio-de.translate.goog/Apost..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Alois Irlmaier had something to say about the anti-christ aswell, but i have only one source for this and am not sure if I should share it...

If you want to know how your particular nation will be affected by the war, I have a present for you, it takes ages to load, I am sorry for this, but be patient, the book will safe lifes! Save it to your computer!

https://pdfhost.io/v/~FoJGhY.m_REFUGIUM_English

Teh focus is on europe, but other nations are mentioned aswell. I would leave big cities if I was american/russian and move to a location where I can lock myself up (a room, flat, house) to survive the 3 days of darkness. A tent or you car will not be sufficient!

If you need the book in any other language let me know. Or do it yourself:
    Download the german version,which is less than 10Mb in size (which is max for google translate):
    https://docplayer.org/227206676-Refu...-nach-und.html

and upload it here:
    https://translate.google.com/?hl=de&sl=de&tl=it&op=docs

Simply translate it into the language you want, it should be bigger in size than the 10MB, so you need the german version to translate it into other languages. You´re welcome =)

Here´s an excerpt for you, I will ask the author if i can provide this book to the non-german speaking world, I dont know what the answer will be...

The russian caused nuclear tsunami as far as I know will destroy: England, the Netherlands and northern germany down to Berlin. But I havent read that all yet, I am so buisy... check the book for you nation´s fate!

The heretics and atheists will die, only christians and those who convert in the last minute will survive. But many many christians will die aswell. The darkness will kill billions of people...

Page 1) is to get people interested, and page 2) goes into detail... the website is constantly updated and not yet finished!, so check it from time to time and bookmark it in any case.

I am VERY buisy right now, writing to abortion clinics, spamming facebook and youtube, praying the rosary twice a day...
    might take some time before I check back here... God bless all of you!

The website is in german, english, polish, french and italian so far. If you have any issues, let me know! I had to take spanish out as I cannot afford more languages at the moment, I had to buy some oil for heating (2000€) and gold (some 1300€) and I am not a rich man by any standards...

We have years left to prepare, but as I see it, years! not decades...
    Russia will have to return to communism again, the pope has to flee from italy... and germany is still rich... we have some years left to prepare.

However, keep in mind:

"But the Irlmaier also said that if you pray a lot - that it's all connected with the Creator - if you pray a lot, you can pick up a lot of what is actually imminent."...

I think the war and the 3 days of darkness cannot be avoided anymore, as Irlmaier said this aswell:

"During or at the end of the war I see in the sky the sign, the crucified with the stigmata, and all will see it. I have seen it three times already, it is coming for sure. "

Anyways, be ready for the read of your life:
    Here´a screenshot of what to expect. I tried to cover all relevant topics. Also check out number 9), Its about abortions and what Irlmaier had to say about it... if you want to save lifes and souls today, send it to abortion institutions...
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; June 14, 2022 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Unsolicited promotion removed

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast