Thread: No Batte support Coop Campaign With Revised Grand Campaign Beta

Default No Batte support Coop Campaign With Revised Grand Campaign Beta

I just started a MP Coop Campaign, only the three DEI Mods and The revised campaign mod loaded above.
    My Friend plays macedon and was attacked in Pella by the Ardeai. If he attacks the Siege troops, his garrison wont support him. even my army which stands beside Pella wont help him (I am at war with the Ardeai too) is this a bug?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	717.6 KB 
ID:	366276
    ​VICTORIOSO SEMPER

Default Re: No Batte support Coop Campaign With Revised Grand Campaign Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Romaion View Post
    I just started a MP Coop Campaign, only the three DEI Mods and The revised campaign mod loaded above.
    My Friend plays macedon and was attacked in Pella by the Ardeai. If he attacks the Siege troops, his garrison wont support him. even my army which stands beside Pella wont help him (I am at war with the Ardeai too) is this a bug?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	717.6 KB 
ID:	366276
    Garrison should always participate in sally forth battles. Unless that was changed in the new Beta. You should see if other armies will participate in battle even before the battle screen by the indicator pointers when you hover your mouse over enemy target when you have your army selected.

Thanks for your reply Dumanthis,

Yes its kind of strange.
    Because the two Ardeai Armies are supporting each other.

Maybe its a kind of bug in our Campaign.
    I tried a new SP Campaign as Epirus just as test. And there my Garrison is supporting me, if I am attacked by Rome.

We will give another try!

Edit: I just started a new campaign and all went well... strange but anyway is solved.
    Last edited by Romaion; December 28, 2021 at 07:46 AM.
    ​VICTORIOSO SEMPER

Another Question: As Athens I am a client state of my friend which plays Macedon, but we are not able to cancel it, can this be solved?
    Thanks for any reply.
    ​VICTORIOSO SEMPER