Thread: Proclamation of friendship by his Illustrious Highness, Cookiegod Cookiegod, Dei Gratia Imperator Degeneratores etc etc

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Icon1 Proclamation of friendship by his Illustrious Highness, Cookiegod Cookiegod, Dei Gratia Imperator Degeneratores etc etc

It has been settled, we have been confirmed to be the greatest of all time.
    To our voters we say: Great times are ahead. We shall lead us all to glory.
    In choosing to become our obedient underlings you have made a most wise choice.
    By now our enemies are likely covering in fear of righteous retribution for their heinous crimes.
    To them We say: We offer you amnesty and our friendship. Come, come our new friends.
    Don't be afeared. Armed guards aplenty shall ensure your safety. Join the feast in our honour.
    We shall drink and we shall dine. Akar, you may choose one of our underage virgin daughters, we shall give her to you in marriage.
    Come, Roma, don't be shy, sit next to us. You too may marry one of what are definitely not our most ruthless guards dressed as teenage daughters.
    Tonight, we celebrate. Tomorrow, who knows, you might decide to stay. Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Proclamation of friendship by his Illustrious Highness, Cookiegod Cookiegod, Dei Gratia Imperator Degeneratores etc etc

My Lord,

I offer you my loyalty and witchcraft.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Proclamation of friendship by his Illustrious Highness, Cookiegod Cookiegod, Dei Gratia Imperator Degeneratores etc etc

I offer nothing, no that's incorrect I offer even less than nothing

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Well then, this is unsettling news. Anyone got a ticket for a free flight to a non-extradition country laying around perchance?

I'm not a fan of Cuba, North Korea, Zimbabwe or Bhutan, but I'll give anything a shot.

You're on your own, though, Akar! I trusted you! Guess I shouldn't have thrown my chips in with an amorphous mass that just swallows everything whole.

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Roma you're welcome in the sovereignless state of Schoten. Here you might sit out your exile until the tyrants have been overthrown

Campidoctor

Oh, it will be glorious times. Until the usual moment comes where the Dictator suddenly wants to get rid of his allies.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

I would like to point out two undeniable facts about the recent election

1. Cookie is Russian.

2. He won with 140% of his opponents votes.

This is as clear a case of 140% Russia as we could get. Impeach Cooktin.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

I decry this false king. I shall cast him down into the mud

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

We are used to Popes, this Cookiewhat won't last long
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

But we could make good business as long as its lasts?
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Blog Entries

I haven't voted for him, I feel oppressed
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Flinn says he did not vote for Cookie but he repped me 3 days after I voted for Cookie. Corruption of da highest ordah
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Blog Entries

If I could I would take that rep back

I voted for Greg and I will only recognize him as my sole leader

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

The only person deranged enough to do that. And that includes me.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR