View Poll Results: Whom do you support and to what extent?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • I support Ukraine fully.

104 69.33%
  • I support Russia fully.

16 10.67%
  • I only support Russia's claim over Crimea.

4 2.67%
  • I only support Russia's claim over Crimea and Donbass (Luhansk and Donetsk regions).

11 7.33%
  • Not sure.

7 4.67%
  • I don't care.

8 5.33%

Thread: Russia, US, Ukraine, and the Future

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Russia, US, Ukraine, and the Future

Quarter of Russian forces "effectively inoperable," says European official

The comments come a day after Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov briefly admitted on Thursday that Russia had suffered “significant” losses of its troops in Ukraine, calling it “a huge tragedy” for the country in an interview with Sky News.
    "superpower"

-

Meet Aleksey who in case of capture, now has lower chance of survival than a Russian artillery crew member.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

How about ballistics and missile serial number here, any progress? Or only toddlers Twitter stuff left to discuss?

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by bitterhowl View Post
    Russia doesn't operate Tochka-U, it's an old weapon. You say Belorussia own them? Belorussia is not a part of a conflict, Lukashenko repeat it constantly, he afraid of being involved as hell. How about ballistics? How about serial number of missile? If it was Belorussian - the whole world would already cried from every corner.

So no, guys, it was Ukrainian missile launched by Ukrainian order. As usual.
    We know for a fact that they do operate Tochka-U. We didn't say Belarusians own them. It's funny how you deny the claim and try to refute an argument nobody made. What we have said is that there is evidence of Tochka-U missile systems carrying the V mark en route in Gomel.

How about ballistics and missile serial number here, any progress? Or only toddlers Twitter stuff left to discuss?
    It's extremely idiotic to ask for serial numbers of missiles here. Why are you doing that?
    Last edited by PointOfViewGun; April 09, 2022 at 11:45 AM.
    The Armenian Issue

It's not idiotic saying "No Nazi in Ukraine" here (wrong)

It's not idiotic constantly blaming Russia here without evidence.

But asking for evidence is idiotic ofc. Meantime the number was available for the whole day today, western media showed it. And guess whom it belongs?

Quote Originally Posted by nhytgbvfeco2 View Post
    This cool blog is an evidence here? Not even Sleepy Joe?

Pavlik the Rus's Avatar Civitate

All that things like who said Iskander or Tochka U, are tochkas used in RF army or not and other such things are means nothing in general.

There are two facts.
    1. Serial number of the missile

Part number is Ш91579
    Missiles with very close partnumbers (Ш915 series) was used by Ukrainean army since 2014. For example
    - 1. 04.09.2014 Kharzisk (Ш915622);
    - 2. 02.02.2015 Alchevsk (Ш91565);
    - 3. 13.02.2015 Logvinovo (Ш91566, Ш915527, Ш915328);
    - 4. 19.03.2022 Russian controlled Berdyansk (Ш915611);
    - 5. 17.03.2022 Russian controlled Melytopol (Ш915516)
    Just to remind - Ukraine had aproximatly 800 Tochka U missiles at 24.02.2022

2. And most important thing. It's trajectory. Point of massacre and place, where missile's tail lays tells that the flight direction was south - west +/-. There are no RF or republican forces on that direction. Only ukrainean army.

You will ask why they kill their own people?
    1. After Bucha and Kramatorsk EU and GB promissed heavier weapons to Ukraine.
    2. Modern ideology of Ukrainean power, and unfortunatly, any of people. "We do not need that people, only territories", "Crimea will be Ukrainean or depopulated" and so on.

Under patronage of respectable MARCVS
    Надо чаще встречаться
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58644

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

This cool blog is an evidence here? Not even Sleepy Joe?
    No evidence.. other than the videos of Russian Tochka-U launchers

There are nazis in Ukraine. Some of them were hired by Russia and sent to fight. It does not justify invading Ukraine.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

But asking for evidence is idiotic ofc. Meantime the number was available for the whole day today, western media showed it. And guess whom it belongs?
    What does having nazi have to do with Russia?

By your logic we should have invaded Russia long ago, given that Putin and his minions are plotting behind our back.

I'd stress again that it has nothing to do with Ukraine, but Russia has no right to use military on international matters, whatever reasons it might have. Anyone who disagree with our position as peace keeper can take it up to their maker.

Use of armed force is a direct challenge and an insult to Western power, just like how Ukrainian nationalism threatens Russia. It must not be tolerated.
    Last edited by AqD; April 09, 2022 at 02:02 PM.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    You think? Ukrainians and Russians are very close culturally and linguistically. There isn't much difference that is worth the effort of forceful eradication, as far as I know. I believe the denazification nonsense is just one of many asinine phrases thrown around by the propaganda "machinery", it's just getting more attention, because it has the word "nazi" in it. This specific facet looks more desperate than threatening to me. What is certainly possible is a large scale version of the Chechen war, so of course war crimes are probably becoming worse, unless it ends.

I really don't wanna talk this down, it's a horrible tragedy and the potential for more horror is absolutely there. But I respectfully reject the notion of a looming genocidal threat, like ethnic cleansing. Don't forget that the Kreml is also counting on the propagandistic pieces that emphasize the talk of ethnic closeness between the two dominant Slavic groups (Russians and Ukrainians).
    The Russians have demeaned the Ukrainians as "Little Russians" for centuries and their Slavic language of Ukrainian as "Little Russian", while referring to Ukraine as "Little Russia". The Russians were in control of Ukraine since the 18th century with their conquest of the Crimean Khanate and following the Partitions of Poland. As I've outlined in a previous post, during the reigns of Czars Nicholas I and Alexander II during the 19th century, policies were implemented to marginalize the Ukrainian language in churches, schools, and government institutions, and eventually to deny its very existence. You can see now that Putin is following a very old playbook, to crush Ukrainian nationalism and sense of Ukrainian ethnic identity for the sake of Russian expansionism towards the Black Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    Quarter of Russian forces "effectively inoperable," says European official

"superpower"

-

Meet Aleksey who in case of capture, now has lower chance of survival than a Russian artillery crew member.

I'm speechless. Monsters like that deserve a trial at the Hague at the very least, or something far worse.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

where missile's tail lays tells that the flight direction was south - west +/-
    Does it? Unless the weapon in question drops iys warhead and sail along in an uninterrupted non maneuvering basic ballistic flight that is not a valid statement. The other conclusion is that missile bits were part of the explosion and thus their final disposition would be affected by that event.

"Crimea will be Ukrainean Russian or depopulated
    Fixed that for you or least its been that way since i dunno the 1900s (well really since Catherine conquered the place) and certainly hard under Stalin and after (the Germans were helpful getting rid of the Jews but I bet Stalin could have worked out a pogrom for that as well).
    Last edited by conon394; April 09, 2022 at 02:01 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    The Russians have demeaned the Ukrainians as "Little Russians" for centuries and their Slavic language of Ukrainian as "Little Russian", while referring to Ukraine as "Little Russia". The Russians were in control of Ukraine since the 18th century with their conquest of the Crimean Khanate and following the Partitions of Poland. As I've outlined in a previous post, during the reigns of Czars Nicholas I and Alexander II during the 19th century, policies were implemented to marginalize the Ukrainian language in churches, schools, and government institutions, and eventually to deny its very existence. You can see now that Putin is following a very old playbook, to crush Ukrainian nationalism and sense of Ukrainian ethnic identity for the sake of Russian expansionism towards the Black Sea.
    I was absolutely not aware. I'm just sorry...

Pavlik the Rus's Avatar Civitate

Conon, make a research how exactly this missiles works.

Under patronage of respectable MARCVS
    Надо чаще встречаться
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58644

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik the Rus View Post
    All that things like who said Iskander or Tochka U, are tochkas used in RF army or not and other such things are means nothing in general.
    You will ask why they kill their own people?
    1. After Bucha and Kramatorsk EU and GB promissed heavier weapons to Ukraine.
    2. Modern ideology of Ukrainean power, and unfortunatly, any of people. "We do not need that people, only territories", "Crimea will be Ukrainean or depopulated" and so on.

This is dumb.

Much more likely, the co-ordinates entered were a mistake, or the guidance system malfunctioned.

It is idiotic to jump to talking about Nazis when we talk about Russia actually using Tochka-U missile systems. Why you insist on lying that Russians do not operate Tochka-U systems is beyond me. If we were to apply your standards for Tochka-U missiles to everything else then you'd be digging yourself a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik the Rus View Post

There are two facts.
    1. Serial number of the missile

Part number is Ш91579
    Missiles with very close partnumbers (Ш915 series) was used by Ukrainean army since 2014. For example
    - 1. 04.09.2014 Kharzisk (Ш915622);
    - 2. 02.02.2015 Alchevsk (Ш91565);
    - 3. 13.02.2015 Logvinovo (Ш91566, Ш915527, Ш915328);
    - 4. 19.03.2022 Russian controlled Berdyansk (Ш915611);
    - 5. 17.03.2022 Russian controlled Melytopol (Ш915516)
    Just to remind - Ukraine had aproximatly 800 Tochka U missiles at 24.02.2022

2. And most important thing. It's trajectory. Point of massacre and place, where missile's tail lays tells that the flight direction was south - west +/-. There are no RF or republican forces on that direction. Only ukrainean army.
    And we are to take all of this at face value? Because there is absolutely no substance to back up anything you said. You're merely copy pasting stuff from a Russian propaganda document.

Let's humor the idea that the missile is in fact Ukrainian. Is the equipment of separatists in the Donbas region not Ukrainian as well? Did they acquire their arms completely from Russia? Remember that Russia already lied about Tochka-U missiles. Can you tell us why Russia lied about something so basic?
    Last edited by PointOfViewGun; April 09, 2022 at 03:56 PM.
    The Armenian Issue

1. For the children.

2. To the children.

3. I believe that all Russian and Belarusian trucks are now banned in Europe.

4. Easter onwards.

5. Wonder how long Russian war criminals, after having been publicly outed, will survive before falling out of windows?

6. With the exception of Putin.

7. Apparently, you can get fired in Russia by saying there is no war.

8. Maybe it depends on the inflection.

9. NATO supplied Ukraine with essential weapon systems and intelligence that blunted the Russian spearheads.

A. Putin warned he will nuke them.

B. Supplies continued.

C. Russia retaliates by massacring civilians.

D. Supplies increase.

E. Russia starts a programme of genociding Ukrainians.

F. Supplies become a tsunami.

G. So far, no nukes.

H. To be fair, the Russians had already compiled kill lists.

I. And took along forty five thousand body bags.

J. That's about one percent of the Ukrainian population.

K. One of the ironies of this conflict is that the adults of the areas that Putin pretends to want to liberate.

L. Donetsk and Luhansk.

M. Are being conscripted to act as cannon fodder.

N. Kinda under equipped, compared to the Chechens.

O. Ban Russian chess players from international competitions.

P. So that they can plot to checkmate Putin in three moves.

Q. Third prisoned swap with Russia.

R. Ukraine gets back twelve soldiers and fourteen civilians.

S. Russia, Trojan horses.

T. Latvia gets advance notice from Russia on deNaziification.

U. Some say, in Russia, a Nazi is the same as in Japan a gaijin.

V. Speaking of Japan, a manga is in the works for the Ghost of Kyiv.

W. Suspect they will rip off Battle of Britain.

X. Must mean that Putin will now ban manga, anime and hentai in Russia.

Y. Berlusconi disappointed in Putin.

Z. He wasn't like this when we were bunga bungaing together.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    This is dumb.

Much more likely, the co-ordinates entered were a mistake, or the guidance system malfunctioned.
    You have to understand that this region for Ukrainian Nazis is separatist, and it's inhabitants are low class people for Ukrainian army. They openly told they must be smashed. So why not to hit two targets with one shot - kill separatist and blame Russia for that?

I see that we have a great progress here in a part that Nazis are in Ukraine. Next step - but why Russia dared to denazify them?

You forgot about NATO (which is not in Ukraine ofc, same as Nazis) that armed and trained them on Russian borders. So how dared Russia to denazify NATO's mad watchdogs on Russian borders? In a case of US it would be named as "national interest protection".

Some info on numbers.
    Information that eliminates doubts about the version of the involvement of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the missile attack on the Kramatorsk train station was published by Western media. They removed the serial number of the missile launched by the APU in Kramatorsk (Sh91579).
    This allowed us to find confirmation that it was the Ukrainian military who fired. Before that, Ukrainian missiles with a tail number starting with Sh915 lit up in the Donbass:

- 1. 04.09.2014 Khartsyzsk (Sh915622);
    - 2. 02.02.2015 in Alchevsk (Sh91565);
    - 3., 4., 5. from 13.02.2015 in the vicinity of Logvinovo (Sh91566, Sh915527, Sh915328),
    but also launched already during the ongoing at the moment its:
    - 6. until 19.03.2022 in Berdyansk, controlled at the time of arrival of the Russian Armed Forces (Sh915611);
    - 7. until 17.03.2022 in Melitopol, also controlled by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (Sh915516).

And the cherry on the cake can be considered the "oblivion" of the number in the photo from the National Police of Ukraine of the Tochka-U missile that fell on 11.03.2022 in Avdiivka controlled by the AFU.
    And some video
    https://t.me/RTDOCR/78

And it looks like Russian MOD prepares for press conference after Mariupol capturing, with some Israel and NATO captives to listen on.

Some music here for you
    https://t.me/RTDOCR/55

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    It is idiotic to jump to talking about Nazis when we talk about Russia actually using Tochka-U missile systems. Why you insist on lying that Russians do not operate Tochka-U systems is beyond me. If we were to apply your standards for Tochka-U missiles to everything else then you'd be digging yourself a hole.

And we are to take all of this at face value? Because there is absolutely no substance to back up anything you said. You're merely copy pasting stuff from a Russian propaganda document.

Let's humor the idea that the missile is in fact Ukrainian. Is the equipment of separatists in the Donbas region not Ukrainian as well? Did they acquire their arms completely from Russia? Remember that Russia already lied about Tochka-U missiles. Can you tell us why Russia lied about something so basic?
    Any confirmed case for more than a month? Except some blog video. Very funny (no).

The serial number appeared in western video. Russian propaganda there too? Among western journalists at the Ukrainian part of the country. Go ahead, it's amazing!

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

You have to understand that this region for Ukrainian Nazis is separatist, and it's inhabitants are low class people for Ukrainian army. They openly told they must be smashed. So why not to hit two targets with one shot - kill separatist and blame Russia for that?
    Kramatorsk is not in the separatist held areas, what are you even on about?
    I see that we have a great progress here in a part that Nazis are in Ukraine. Next step - but why Russia dared to denazify them?
    I have never once denied that there are Nazis in Ukraine. If Russia is so eager to de-nazify things, it can start with itself.
    You forgot about NATO (which is not in Ukraine ofc, same as Nazis) that armed and trained them on Russian borders. So how dared Russia to denazify NATO's mad watchdogs on Russian borders? In a case of US it would be named as "national interest protection".
    Was poor little Russia about to be invaded by big bad Ukraine? Lmao. Slava Ukraini.
    And it looks like Russian MOD prepares for press conference after Mariupol capturing, with some Israel and NATO captives to listen on.
    What?

Any confirmed case for more than a month?
    Yeah.
    Last edited by nhytgbvfeco2; April 09, 2022 at 04:17 PM.

Confirmed by Ukrainian telegram public? Ok then.

Kramatorsk is not in the separatist held areas, what are you even on about?
    Have you heard about geography bro? About Donetsk and Lugansk regions borders? Mariupol also wasn't consider as separatist city?

We got some our own publics too. You're welcome.
    https://t.me/RTDOCR/91

Any confirmed case for more than a month? Except some blog video. Very funny (no).
    The serial number appeared in western video. Russian propaganda there too? Among western journalists at the Ukrainian part of the country. Go ahead, it's amazing!
    The serial number appearing in the video or being the accurate serial number does not refute what I'm pointing at the slightest. We don't need confirm uses of Tochka-U missiles by Russians to know that Russians use them. We have seen them being transported in the front lines. How much deeper are you gonna dig this whole? Why is lying about Tochka-U missile systems so crucial?
    The Armenian Issue